Student reviews of Teesside University, Middlesbrough

1,737 Teesside University, Middlesbrough reviews

• Teesside University, Middlesbrough
Jordon

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Science MComp (Hons)

Average. Not alot of good or bad. Met some friends about it. To be fair, it is teeside we cant expect top quallity education here. Im just filling this jn dont worry.

UR
Urwa Raza

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

So far, I have enjoyed uni life. I am in my second year and passed first year with good grades. This is down to the support of my tutors putting in the time and effort to help me achieve the best I can. Socialising is great as the town is so close its a great place to meet with friends and go out for lunch or hit the town on the night.

Andi

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Games Programming BSc (Hons)

So far so good. I met new people from difderent countries and i improved my english skills as well. The university schools are also organised and provides a lot support for their students. Hopefully the future students will be as pleased as i am .

GJ
Georgia jenner

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Graphic Design and Illustration (with Foundation Year) BA (Hons)

Its been average I enjoy art npt so much the making parts, I wish it was more organised so tgat I had a better Idea what I was doing. I enjoy the people im with

CM
Chloe Morris

Mechanical Engineering (With Advance Practice) MSc

That s really good experience and updated syllabus and nice social network.the tutor is perfect in teaching and helping and i m really happy to study in Teesside university.

Karen

Social Care CertHE

After not being in education for a very long time and being a mature student it was very daunting at first my tutors have been very support always at hand if I’m In doubt and without question have built my confidence back up and now I feel I can achieve my future goals in life

Tammy

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Nursing Studies (Adult) (Pre-Registration) BSc (Hons)

I've had a very pleasurable experience thus far. Like I said previously, I've only been here for a short while, but in that short time I have already established a great rapport with tutors and fellow students. I feel excited and proud to be a nursing student, and to represent Teesside university.

Chloe

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Games Design with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

University is amazing, its a great opportunity to be a part of a great university, heading towards my future and seeing myself succeed is great! Never miss an opportunity to go to university, You will regret it

Coraleigh

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

It has been great and successful so far. There any many options to take including summer and winter courses to boost your credits and lots of opportunities to gain experience. i would recommend Teesside to anyone

Sophie

History BA (Hons)

Disappointing, do your research and find out what options the course offers in the future! Not just in the first year. Make sure you are alert, modules and timetables often change last minute.