Student reviews of Teesside University, Middlesbrough

1,737 Teesside University, Middlesbrough reviews

• Teesside University, Middlesbrough
Connor

Electrical and Electronic Engineering HNC

its been an amazing experience so far and ive learned a lot in the last year at Middlesbrough college. the facilities are amazing and the staff are brilliant

Maxwell

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Business Management BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed it as difficult as it has been. The assignments have been trying and time management has been an issue, so I aim to start my future assignments when im supposed to. I would advise future students not to leave work to the last minute

Cloe

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Education Studies BA (Hons)

Love it. Challenging but pushes me to my strengths. The events at the SU are amazing. I have made so many new friends by going. Everyone is so friendly too.

Katie

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Instrumentation and Control Engineering BEng (Hons)

Overall I am enjoying the university experience. The tutors are helpful and are there if you need any help, or if they think something is wrong if you’re missing lessons they’re concerned and don’t just assume you’re not turning up for no reason. The blackboard site that is used for submitting assessments and learning materials is well layed out and easy to use.

Shannon

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Been a great experience you will meet amazing people new friends. You will develop so many new skills and develop more on the skills that you have already have got.

KH
kamran Hussain

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Criminology with Psychology BSc (Hons)

amazing, if youve always wanted to go or always thought you should go for it. it is amazing and you can learn and grow so much. take the leappppppppppppppppppp

Cheryl

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

Overall I have enjoyed my university experience. At first it was daunting until I became aware of the structure. But since then I’ve enjoyed the experience. Met some great friends. The information I’ve received is interesting and can apply it to my chosen career path.

ML
Maya Lord

Criminology BSc (Hons)

Overall it has been quite good. It’s a different experience living away from the uni meaning I don’t get the same experience. Staff are very friendly and acedemic support is there when required.

LJ
Lauren Jackson

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

I love it. University has changed me in a good way. I have become more confident and achieved goals i never thought i would. Its a great place to be with an amazing atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff.

Luke

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Comics and Graphic Novels BA (Hons)

I’m a second year student and the uni is challenging me and bring the best out of myself and making me the person that I want to be. I have made some great friends that I know that I will have for life. My course also helps me to be confident I myself and makes me go out of my comfort zone and get things done quick fast and easy