Student reviews of Teesside University, Middlesbrough

1,737 Teesside University, Middlesbrough reviews

• Teesside University, Middlesbrough
Gemma

Fine Art MA

Fabulous, i studied my BA here previous and was more than happy to carry on to do my MA. All staff are super supportive, great facilities and a wonderful university /community feel.

JM
Jade McWilliam

History BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed it, been the best 3 years of my life. I am so glad I came to Teesside, it has been such a hard 3 years but it will be worth it in the end. The support I have received has been amazing.

Catherine

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

uni is amazing!the whole experience here beats my previous university with out a doubt! teesside is often overlooked as i know i previously did. however now im here i wish id looked here in the first place. the support is there and there is lots of general kindness within the university

Cloe

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Education Studies (with Foundation Year) BA (Hons)

I love it, it makess me feel independent and very mature. The lectures are really helpful and friendly. The staff around campas are also very friendly. The food is very nice

Tom

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Games Design BA (Hons)

I've made a lot of friends which I didn't think I would, there's a lot of things to do, I find my assignments fun to work on and overall it's just a lot of fun.

Samantha

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Performing Arts BA (Hons)

Overall due to my illnesses the experience at uni has been a mixed one however the support from the University has made it a lot better and clubs and Society leaders helped me to be able to do activities in a safe environment

Ceri

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

Good , ive been informed on a range of top up classes and support sessions. We have had information regarding using university facilities both online snd off .

Ren

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Character Animation BA (Hons)

I enjoy my time here at Teesside University. It has a lot of international students and I made friends here. However, I hope they have better management and announcements over what they provide for students.

Tia

Marketing BA (Hons)

Very enjoyable. The course i’m studying is brilliant, however as the module involves a lot of group work, that’s difficult as you have to work with people who have the same worth ethic to you. And sometimes you can’t always choose who you can work with. Overall, uni is good but if i didnt have to go, i would not as its not worth the loans.

MB
Maz Brighton

Sports Rehabilitation MSc

Im really thoroughly enjoying teesside. The library revamp is amazing and all the staff have been very helpful. The course could be better planned but i believe it is in review...