178,507 university reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

Olivia

University of Liverpool

Biological and Medical Sciences (deferred final choice options) BSc (Hons)

n/a

AC
Anne-Line Caffin

Extended veterinary bioscience

The best aspects is that living on campus is extremely easy to go to lectures and all scheduled events, it is easy to go round and there are many things you can do such as walk around the farm etc, as well as this there is also access to the bus to get to and back from Newport. The worst aspect is that there is not that much to do when things are not taking place such as there are not many communal areas for students to meet and chat, as well as this in catered accommodations there is no access to an oven or hob which is kind of annoying when we have to make our own foods on weekends. Apart from that this university is great and I am loving it.

ER
Elizabeth Rimell

Harper Adams University

Veterinary Bioscience (with Placement) BSc (Hons)

Harper is a really friendly place to be, the staff are approachable and helpful. My student life rep is brilliant and has been supportive and really welcoming. There are lots of opportunities to be around animals and to new skills.

Martha
2 reviews
FOURTH YEAR+

Agriculture (top up: ordinary) BSc

Small community, therefore personal feel with lectures, however somtimes disorganised

AL
Abbey Lock

Harper Adams University

Veterinary Nursing with Small Animal Rehabilitation (with Placement) BSc (Hons)

Best- the location is very rural which means it has good facilities for agriculture. Companion animal house is very useful for animal science students Worst- not as good night life as city unis. Food isnt great

LR
Lewis Robinson
First gen student

Harper Adams University

Agriculture with Crop Management (with Placement) BSc (Hons)

Library is a great space to concentrate and study. However, communal areas lack in certain flats

MD
Mia Dallyn

Harper Adams University

Agriculture (with Placement) BSc (Hons)

The university feels very safe and homely, perfect for the course I am studying with the farm on site.It is fairly rural which is great for my course but I can understand why that might put some people off.

JB
Jake Baker

Hartpury University

Strength and Conditioning BSc (Hons)

Best = sport, meeting new people, having a laugh and exploring a new place. Relaxing Worst = hangovers, dodgy nights at atik, some lectures and long days

Reviewed: 15 October 2022
Shelley
SECOND YEAR

UCFB

Football Coaching & Management BA (Hons)

I knew I wanted to come to UCFB when I first came for an open day in year 11. I loved that I’d be having some lectures in a stadium, a practical part in another amazing facility and that the contacts I’d get would be amazing, especially to get me started in a coaching career. At the very start of first year, I was receiving tens of emails about opportunities out there for me to apply for and loads of ways to start building my coaching CV. These opportunities have continued to grow throughout my experience here at UCFB. I knew I would choose to stay in London to study at the Wembley campus, as I couldn’t imagine choosing any other stadium than the world-famous Wembley Stadium. It’s incredible having lectures overlooking the pitch, and living in the UCFB student accommodation which involves walking past the stadium any time I go out. The most amazing experience is when it’s a match day in Wembley, and it finally hits me that I actually live next to the stadium! The only downside to being in Wembley, is the travel to get to any facilities for the practical element of the course. Having to leave student accommodation nearly an hour before lectures and having to pay for travel to and from locations can be a bit inconvenient, but the opportunity to study at The Hive, with their incredible facilities, makes the travel and cost pretty worth it! I keep sharing my experience with family and friends, and to say that I study a football degree, in Wembley Stadium, sounds awesome to most of them, and creates such a conversation with new people I meet!

Reviewed: 15 October 2022
ET
Evelyn Tudor
First gen student

Hartpury University

Equine Performance and Rehabilitation (with foundation year) BSc (Hons)

The facilities are amazing and a great environment

Reviewed: 14 October 2022