University reviews written by students for students

157,886 University reviews

Anna

Falmouth University

It could have been great, and it was..apart from the fact that my personal experience was overshadowed by being slandered by some person (ex student) in town, which caused people to harass me and gossip about me for a whole year. I still don't know exactly what it was about actually. I wanted to stay and do an MA in illustration. I had found the most wonderful place to stay too, in a beautiful house together with a friend. But since I felt unsafe and basically destroyed and dehumanized by those individuals around town who were gossiping about me, I decided to discontinue my application for the MA and to decline my offer for the room and leave Falmouth. So, I lost my opportunity to do the MA I wanted due to morally depraved individuals in Falmouth. What a shame. :)

Phoebe

Ulster University

Biomedical Engineering BSc (Hons)

I have loved it. I'm so glad I chose this uni and my course. The lecturers are very helpful, the employability is awesome and the clubs are very welcoming. The uni doesn't get the credit it deserves sometimes. Also in terms of engineering, it's gender ratio is amazing and inspiring.

Aniso

Arden University

i loved it. it is flexible. you can work alongside your study. you can study anytime you want during the day or even the night do you can adjust your study time around your work shift etc.

Sherwin

Business BA (Hons)

Very satisfied with the university. Great courses and content. Quality materials in each module that are explained and covered well. Access to online libraries, even though some articles and materials are not available for free in full. Very helpful support and ability to discuss with other classmates, even though it is online.

anon

Abertay University

Computer Arts BA (Hons)

a huge disappointment again, if you are doing best when teaching yourself/reading instructional books/taking online courses next to it and just need an easy art degree; go for it. if you actually need guidance and help, better apply elsewhere, you won't be supported here

Mat

Open University

Combined STEM BSc (Hons)

Absolutely outstanding. I came back to study with the OU almost 20 years after dropping out of a traditional university. I suffer from mental health issues, but the support I've had from the OU has meant that's not been an issue at all. And as for the teaching - anyone who tells you it's not as good as you get at a traditional university doesn't know what they're talking about, plain and simple.

Florina

University of Roehampton

Business Management BSc

Not at all what I expected. The quality of the majority of lecturers as well as fellow students is very low. Please note that I am talkig about Holborn campus and not the main campus in Barnes.

Matthew

University of the West of Scotland

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

horrific would not recommend the uni or the course would if you need to take year out and go to another university , have ruined for me what are meant to be the best ears of my life

Idrees

Staffordshire University

Computer Science (with a placement year) BSc (Hons)

It has had elements of positive and negative. The social side is great. The academic side is interesting and relevant but can sometimes lack the support that is required

Ali

Arden University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

It was awesome and very interesting. Yes had never thought that I will find university like Arden.The tutor, staff, Admin are quite remarkable.The university give you an opportunity of distance learning