University reviews written by students for students

198,151 University reviews

University of Huddersfield

Illustration BA (Hons)

Please don't pay £30,000 for this course, you could not waste more money if you tried. There is nothing about this course which could ever justify paying such an absurd amount of money. Tutors are condescending and unhelpful, nothing is taught. It feels as if independent/self lead study is one huge excuse for tutors to not do anything. Students are provided briefs and tutors exist to merely offer advise as opposed to actual teaching. You will spend little time with your tutor yet you won't feel like you're missing out. I will never waste more time and money than this in my lifetime.

Neil

History BA (Hons)

Very happy, I will soon end my first year and look forward to the next, I feel inspired and motivated. Whilst I am strongly self motivated, the environment here only looks to reinforce that mentality. Even if you're not like me, staff and students work together to make everyone believe that you are going to succeed. The support is there as are the facility’s, so do not hold back, come to Swansea mad start for filling your dreams.

Swansea University

Business Management (Business Analytics) - Jan 2021 start only BBA (Hons)

It was a great experience studying at Swansea university at bay campus. Faculty and teacher were very helpful. The library was very good and its 24*7. The accommodation was also good and security over there was very good. My overall experience was amazing.

Harvey

Applied Business Management BSc

Swansea University was not my first choice but became an incredible home for me. The City is a student City where you always know people walking around or on nights out which made it feel like home. I studied at the continuously improving Bay Campus which held a sweet Student spot in itself for studying, meeting friends etc - I also played Rugby and was selected in the Varsity Trials and would recommend Swansea to anyone who asked

Rhiannon

Physician Associate Studies, MSc

Such a great time at uni and received so much support throughout my time. Beautiful location, amazing facilities and so happy I’m studying here. Brilliant university

Swansea University

Aerospace Engineering MEng (Hons)

Swansea university is an amazing university with a brand new campus with amazing facilities and incredibly friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone. And always remember that an hour spent on the beach between lectures is never a waste.

Tom

Swansea University

Business Management BSc (Hons)

A great experience with a multitude of academic opportunities and countless social options for everyone. The university has a community like feeling and is somewhere that I have no problem calling home. Both campuses have their own attractions, with bay campus being on the beach front. As for Swansea itself; it is the best uni city to be in during the summer due to the beaches on and off campus, and the nightlife is like no other

Dexter

Psychology, PhD

Faultless academic support, and tutors with outstanding subject knowledge. Much more professional and supportive than anything I have experienced before. Socially brilliant, location is lovely and the effort and support from staff and support staff throughout lockdown and the COVID situation has been second to none. With the university reacting well to the changing situation and always keeping the student body informed via the SU, administrative staff, senior staff, course leaders and tutors.

Swansea University

Sport & Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

Swansea is such a great student town to live in, the neighborhoods of Uplands and Brynmill offer a quiet and lively mix of parkland and leisure. The student union offer a huge range of sport and activity, as well as ample support in every facet of uni life. Most campus staff are readily available and useful regarding academic queries. The beach is unreal in the summer.

Ffion

Swansea University

Criminology and Criminal Justice BSc (Hons)

My course has always been incredibly supportive with lecturers going the extra mile. The SU are incredibly vocal about student voices and put on lots of activities