University reviews written by students for students

137,926 University reviews

Fatima

University of Bradford

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons) BSc (Hons)

So far I am really enjoying it! It's been fun and have learnt a lot so far in the first few months and cannot wait to see how further I get with this course :) I really would recommend this

Sandra

University of Bradford

Psychology BSc (Hons) BSc (Hons)

I have felt a little bit anxious so far, becouse English is not my first language, but I'm getting used to it. As I mentioned, I like spend time in library and finding out about new information. Lecturers are really kind and helpful what makes me a little less nervous and stressed.

sameena

Psychology MSc

loved every minute! my experience as a single parent studying an MSc has been really positive. I would like to encourage more single mothers to study at university of bradford

Cat

University of Bradford

Paramedic Science BSc (Hons) BSc (Hons)

My overall experience has been good but this is mostly due to the course itself as opposed to the University. I like that it is more vocational as opposed to a more traditional university subject. Generally my experience of the university, staff and facilities has been positive however the student union is quite underdeveloped and there aren't many societies.

Seif

Certificate of International Foundation Studies Foundation Certificate

I think i gain more experience and i like my university and the course I am studying, also the facilities are good for everyone and the accommodation is near the university

Rachel

University of Chester

Geography and International Development Studies BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my time at the University of Chester and I am very glad I picked it. The facilities around campus such as the library are very good for getting work done. However, the catering facilities and the student union could be improved. The gym on campus could also be increased in size and I would’ve joined that instead of having to travel further to private gyms. The lectures are beneficial and the support offered is very good.

TRACY

University of Bradford

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) BSc (Hons)

very good lots of help. I did a degree many years ago at Manchester Met , Bradford university is far superior without a doubt in terms of academic help support and teaching . It's location is is not as exciting .

omar

University of Bradford

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) BSc (Hons)

At first I struggled to get my head around everything thrown at me and I thought that I needed to know it all! This was scary, but with time I started to understand things gradually. My tutors were very excellent and always available to help. I cannot believe they got this much time for all of us. I am starting to love my dream course now - thank God I am finding my head above water.

Charlotte

University of Chester

International Relations and Politics BA (Hons)

Couldn’t be happier, everyone is really friendly. The course is taught exactly the way I want it to be and the staff are really knowledgeable and helpful. The only thing I would add is that the choice of books in the library catalogue is limited and you should be able to reserve from the shelf

University of Worcester

Public Health MSc

My experience at the University of Worcester is fantastic; I am a 59-year disabled student who worked as a nurse for 34 years. I am hearing impaired. I retired from the NHS on ill-health in 2012 after having spinal surgery. The campus is conducive to study, and the green spaces are very therapeutic, this environment with its green spaces and user-friendly layout is key to my ability to function optimally. The course is relevant and the curriculum is fantastic. Both the academic and administrative staff have been very professional. I am now able to use my transferrable skills while reading for my degree in Public Health with the help of the library staff at the HIVE I have been able to utilise resources for the course. The IT staff have been so helpful in helping me use the assistive technology that I have been allocated. I have recently lost my mother; the team at the university have been very supportive in helping me to cope with the bereavement. I have been signposted to agencies to help me to adjust. I have since been able to resume my studies and maximise my potential as a mature full-time student with confidence.