University reviews written by students for students

123,998 University reviews

CW
Chloé Williams

University of Worcester

Early Childhood (Professional Practice) BA (Hons)

In my final year I can say I am dreading leaving Worcester behind. Amazing university all round. I would say that students should be told to stay clear of black pear lettings when looking for housing in second and third years. They made my second year very stressful and I would have liked to know how bad they are

LR
Lydia Radford

University of Worcester

Creative & Professional Writing and Screenwriting BA (Hons)

I feel like this is definitely a great university and a great place to be with the diversity between the quite life on St Johns side of the river and the busy hubbub of the city. The course is amazing and enlightens you without you really knowing it. The people are all friendly and welcoming, and just a great place to be.

Poupak

Diploma in Education and Training (QCF) Diploma

I have a good feeling about it. I learnt lots of methods and got knowledge, skills in different ways for teaching. I learnt how I can encourage and motivate my student. Also, I learnt a different specific needs (differentiation). As well as, having positive feedback is good for all learners.

CG
Ciara Greer

University of Exeter

MD Doctor of Medicine

Loved it to be honest. Exeter is such a lovely place and the ideal size for me. Not a faceless city where nobody knows anyone, but big enough to have lots to do.

Mate

dBs Music

BA (Hons) Sound for Games & Apps

I love it, and can't wait to get back from winter break. I love being in school, be surrounded by musicians and learn not just from the teachers but from anyone in uni. I would also highly recommend to new students to attend on the freshers week, where new friendships are born every year.

charli

Leeds Arts University

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

at the start i was a little disappointed just because the uni was so small but did offer a lot which made up for it, 2nd year has been so much better and im proud to be apart of the uni and know the people i do and have collaborated with.

Marsha

Diploma in Education and Training (QCF) Diploma

I find doing a course to be an extra commitment within my life, almost like a burden, but in order for progression and success, this needs to be successfully completed. It is often due to other personal commitments in one's life. There has been a few important issues that had to be dealt with that I was not completely satisfied with. It is generally ok.

LK
LYDIA KIRIAKOPOULOU

University of Worcester

Early Childhood (Professional Practice) BA (Hons)

ITS GOOD AND ENJOYABLE. HAVING GOOD FUN IN LECTURES AND OUT. ITS AN EXPERIENCE THAT I AM GLAD I DID AND DOING THE PRACTICAL WORK AND LEARNING WHAT I LOVE DOING MOST.

Nuriye

Diploma in Education and Training (QCF) Diploma

Helpful stuff and effective facilities. The college stuff is so supportive which they always want you to improve and enable the facilities for you. I’m glad that I have chosen this college

Grace

Royal Academy of Dance

Ballet Education BA (Hons)

I love it. There is nothing I would want to change at all. The university want the very best of there students and there is nothing more you can ask than that. I look forward to going everyday and miss university during the holidays.