University reviews written by students for students

130,660 University reviews

Monika

Hult International Business School

Global One-Year MBA

Hult has been the best decision I have ever made. It is very international, which is something that encourages a broader learning for everyone, and the courses are very up to date. Is challenging but very enjoyable.

Sky

Richmond, The American International University in London

International Relations BA (Hons)

I do believe that you get out what you put into any experience in life, University included. Richmond gives you the resources for both academic excellence and a great social life. The people I have meet here and the experiences I have made will stay with me for the rest of my life, and getting involved in the Richmond community is definitely changing my life for the better.

Cristina

Richmond, The American International University in London

Finance & Investment BA (Hons)

So far I’ve liked it here - I made friends from all over the world, I can study abroad with help from the uni and I can study the American way while being so close to home.

Rasidi

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

Great. I have more confidence in my studies at Arden university and i am pretty sure that in coming students we have an excellent support. Arden university have all resources.

Rory

University of Exeter

Engineering Geology and Geotechnics BSc (Hons)

I am incredibly happy with what I got out of my experience at UoE CSM. Things I learned and skills I have developed have helped me get a kick start in my career in the tunnel construction industry. Outside of academia, friends I made at university I will keep for the rest of my life and I remain in constant communication with them. Studying in Cornwall offers a University experience like no other.

JO
Jackson Omoruyi

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

My experience so far at the University is awesome starting from the tutors, student support centre, and counselling giving to students when they are stress regarding any particular issues.

Lancaster University

Computer Science (with Industrial Experience) MSci (Hons)

My experience this year consisted of having a few breakdowns but despite that I achieved high grades and won a few competitions regarding cybersecurity due to the whole support of the academic staff and my friends from my course.

Acting BA (Hons)

It's true that over my time at B&FC, there have been problems with the course. However, from the middle of my second year and now throughout my third, these problems have been eradicated. This is due to changes in staffing and also how effectively the staff listen to the students' concerns. The turnaround in the quality of education and understanding from staff over the last 18 months has been impeccable. Having seen the course go from what can only be described as a difficult, confusing, and stressful to a genuinely positive and worthwhile educational experience, I couldn't be any prouder of what staff and students have achieved in order to turn the course around. As I approach the end of my degree, I can say that I am glad that I chose to study at B&FC.

Kieran

Acting BA (Hons)

Honestly, the first two years weren’t the greatest but us, students, had a lot to say to the members of faculty about it and they listened and improved on everything that we had to say and I’m having the most brilliant third year that I could have asked for. You will be taught by professionals in the field and they all know what they’re talking about and doing. They’ve all had experience in the industry and know what it’s like out there, so they will push you to be the best that you can. I have just finished my final show of third year and I can’t believe the progress that I’ve made since first year, it’s honestly amazing. Blackpool and the Fylde University has gave me a confidence that I’ve never known and made me in to such a stronger performer and I can’t thank them enough for that! The first and second years are always telling us how amazing the course is and how much fun they are having and how much they are learning. I know there is a lot of bad reviews for this university but honestly, ignore them and you’ll have the experience of a life time.

Jennifer

Acting BA (Hons)

The first two years weren’t too good, however third has been an absolutely amazing experience, what a great course it has turned into. The first years will always tell us third years that they’re having the best times and the training is top notch, you’re being taught by people who are actually in the industry not just by people who have heard or hardly know about the profession. The tutors know what they’re talking about, it might be a small uni but it’s one to go to, it gave me confidence that I never thought I’d have and I’ll always thank them for that. What a great uni that it has turned into. Thankyou Blackpool and the fylde college for making me the performer that I am today.