Student reviews of Teesside University, Middlesbrough

1,737 Teesside University, Middlesbrough reviews

• Teesside University, Middlesbrough
Michelle

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Nursing Studies (Mental Health) (Pre-Registration) BSc (Hons)

Really good well laid out the campus is excellent all staff are knowledgeable ajd friendly there is a lot on offer and so much support regardless of what you jeed rhe support for

V
Victoria

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

I’m overall happy, just wish said things could be better. Wish uni could provide more materials so we don’t have to burn our wallets. But I like the support and freedom.

AW
Abbie waldby

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Business Management BA (Hons)

I’m glad I chose Teesside University because I feel like it fits in well with my needs as well as preparing me for the future, whilst gaining the needed skills as well as out of room learning

Dillon

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Business Management BA (Hons)

Overall its been a positive one if the student makes an effort with all available facilities, support, tutors and others. However if you're lazy and not interested like a few on the course your experience will be very different. The uni isnt perfect but its acceptable and a good place to study.

LT
Lorraine Tshabalala

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

Iv had a wonderful time at Teesside University throughout the years And I look forward to returning next year to do my postgraduate studies. I wouldn’t definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to come study here.

Demi

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Criminology with Law (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

I really enjoying learning new things and I’ve met a great bunch of friends too! I am enjoying my experience up to now! I’m only in my first year but can’t wait to see what the second and third year is going to bring!

Hannah

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Crime Scene Science BSc (Hons)

Best experience of my life so far, stressful but worth it. Met some brilliant friends and learm how to be independent and live on my own. I feel like ive grown up alot since i have been here and there is freedom to be your own person.

Billie

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Overall uni experience has been good. Been rocky but good. Tutors are great. Theres plenty of things to do in your spare time. I look forward to my last year next year!

Abbie

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

English Studies BA (Hons)

At Teesside I've had the best University experience. I've had three years growing both academically and personally in a great environment. I would strongly advise people to consider Teesside.

Dylan

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Games Design BA (Hons)

I've really enjoyed uni so far, I've met a fantastic group of friends. Learned a lot about the industry I want to go in and have spent the entire time in an environment that helps me work and relax easily.