Bangor University | Student Reviews

2,444 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University

Bangor University

Environmental Conservation BSc (Hons)

Incredible and faultless. I have improved in many aspects of my life as a result of coming to Bangor. The opportunity this university provides you is second to none, and you have fun and feel fully supported doing so throughout.

V
Victoria

Bangor University

Childhood and Youth Studies BA (Hons)

So far so good. Very happy. Always keep in contact with lecturers and they will support you all the way. Emails regularly sent to kkep you up to date with everything.

Libby

Bangor University

Zoology with Conservation BSc (Hons)

So far I haven’t enjoyed uni due to many different factors but mainly the place I’m staying. The people I live with are a pain and I would suggest labelling food so it’s clear who’s it is

Trinity

Bangor University

Sport, Health & Physical Education BSc (Hons)

Amazing all positive, the environment is great and everyone is inclusive and no one is left out so it is very enjoyable and if I need anything I know where to go.

Steve

Bangor University

Product Design BSc (Hons)

Overall experience has been very good with many trips and opportunities provided by Student life and Athletics Union. The course has been very enjoyable, and it seems like most people will agree that it is a challenge at times, but also very positive.

Holly

Bangor University

Marine Biology/Zoology BSc (Hons)

Amazing, I was really nervous at first to move approximately 200 miles away from home to a place where I had no connections with but to be perfectly candid, this place feels like home and i can see myself moving here permanently.

Emma

Bangor University

Medical Sciences BMedSci (Hons)

Very good i have enjoyed all of it! had the chance to be a course rep and make changes to my school. My advice to future students are to take every opportunity you get its definitely worth it

Ellie

Bangor University

Zoology with Conservation BSc (Hons)

Beautiful location with good accommodation and can get to everything very easily without needing a car. Lots of interesting module options. Friendly place. Quite small which can be nice as you often bump into people you know

Christopher

Bangor University

Amazing :D I love being in such a touristic spot because it means there's always something to do! Be it mountaineering, going to the beach or rock climbing there's something for everyone.

Abi

Biology BSc (Hons)

I have loved my time here. I have explored so many new things, feel safe and supported here and throughly enjoyed my course. I have lived in both halls and private accommodation and both are amazing. Bangor is such a unique place and amazing to explore.