Student reviews of Bangor University

• Bangor University
KR
Kate R

Zoology MZool

Bar the exceptional personal family trauma, it's been fine. Enjoyed my lectures and so on, had a good time with my friends. Bangor is a nice university to attend

SN
Sufyaan Niazi

Bangor University

Environmental Conservation BSc (Hons)

Incredible ! I have had a beautiful experience at Bangor, an international year in my second year and an undergrad intern scheme in my third. Involvement on committee for one of the societies and a certain level of acceptance all have contributed to a beautiful university experience.

Bangor University

Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

Bangor is fantastic. The societies and facilities are like nothing I've experienced before. The country side around the city is breathtaking as well with some awesome walks. The teaching keeps me excited to get up in the mornings and I've been able to push myself to new heights here.

Y
Yuxuan

Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker) MSc

I feel quite satisfied towards aspects of societies, academic study, living condition, and so on. I ve met new friends here whilst I have learnt differents courses and knowledge.

Kira

Biology BSc (Hons)

As an international student from America, I've come to love it here. I'm enjoying my course while having the time of my life. I'm very happy with my university choice and recommend Bangor University to everyone.

Amber

Bangor University

Film Studies and English Language BA (Hons)

I'm enjoying university life here; I have never felt more welcomed than I have here. There is never a dull moment. Clubs and societies have given me countless opportunities to make my experience more worthwhile.

Mel

Bangor University

Learning Disabilities Nursing BN (Hons)

Enjoying it but could be better organised for the whole cohort not just one field The email contact is poor, needs to be addressed to the correct people. Facilities fine, teaching fine

Morgan

Bangor University

My university experience has been very good so far, especially as I am an international student. The university is very welcoming and friendly. If I ever need help with anything there is always someone willing to help me. I highly recommend more student events and activities take place year round to encourage good mental health for students, as they have a positive impact.

Criminology and Sociology MA/PgDip/PgCert

Absolutely blooming amazing, honestly I studied my undergraduate here and I came back to study postgraduate so worth it, definitely join a club best experience!

Cerys

Bangor University

Childhood and Youth Studies and Psychology BA (Hons)

Iverall good experience, plenty pf activites and societies to join. Nightlife is great and safe. Work load relatuvely spread out, but would like communication in joint honour courses! All staff easily approachable and happy to help!