2,494 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Cameron

Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology MSc

Poor. The students are great and so are the pubs but the uni is a disaster. No compensation for lectures missed from strikes, no money and funding for mandatory things suck as getting a poster printed or binding work. There's no cafe and the. Quality of support is non existent

Katie-May

Adult Nursing BN (Hons)

Very good and its allowed me to experience so much and to meet some amazing people. I would thoroughly recommend this Uni to any student and to take every opportunity whilst you can.

Thomas

Bangor University

Mental Health Nursing BN (Hons)

Really positive, the university has a great community and societies which are fun to embrace. Lots of events and socials every Wednesday. The course itself is engaging and interesting.

Alan

Bangor University

My overall experience so far has been great. I am very much enjoying my course and taking full advantage of the facility's that the university provides. The society's have been an amazing way to make friends and have allowed me to try new things which would never be available at my home town.

HEF

Midwifery BMid (Hons)

Very good, especially if you like the outdoors. Not geared towards mature students however. Things like peer guides are not necessarily considered and there are no social groups for mature students.

Daniella

Bangor University

Children's Nursing BN (Hons)

I have enjoyed the university so far! Some things I expected more of, while for some, I expected less. I love the course that I am studying, as it is interesting, but can be challenging, which is what I expected. I have made lots of friends and have built my confidence in many ways. I have developed as a person and am looking forward to achieving personal goals. However, I am disappointed that I didn't get a proper freshers week as I didn't know anybody and I was new to Wales.

Rebecca

History MA

I only started in January but so far it's really good and is giving me skills for my career in the field- such as writing media releases, using archives, looking at sources. There are also loads of research seminars to attend that keep you up to date with current literature

Name

Bangor University

Marine Vertebrate Zoology BSc (Hons)

The university experience is decent but here there is not much nightlife or stuff to do during the day which is unfortunate and can get quite boring at times !!

W
wa

Bangor University

my university experiences thus far have been amazing. I have learned and experienced so many new things in such a short period of time .My classes are great and I enjoy every one of them.

Mia

Bangor University

Children's Nursing BN (Hons)

I absolute love it! I was so nervous starting but everyone was so welcoming and it was easy to make friends as everyone was in the same boat. I think it’s an ace uni