Student reviews of Bangor University

1,991 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Kiera

Bangor University

German/Spanish (4 years) BA (Hons)

I enjoy Bangor uni very much. The area is beautiful and so is the university. I like the way the teachers push you to succeed and also are always on hand to support you in any issues that you have. The teaching for some of the lessons is great and it is very challenging. I would recommend this university to any students who are looking for a safe, cheap. friendly and high rated uni.

Lona

Adult Nursing BN (Hons)

Well i'm pleased to say that I'm graduating in a month, and have made friends for life. I've developed skills that will take me over to enhance my career as a nurse. I've enjoyed my time with everyone on the course. #nearlyfinished

Y
Y

Bangor University

Biomedical Sciences BSc (Hons)

absolutely banging - I made friends easily, found some societies I loved and continue to go to them, and am enjoying my lectures also! Although there isn't much to do in the town, the nightlife is fantastic as is the surrounding scenery. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful place to study.

Jon

Bangor University

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

My university experience has been amazing, I have met many great friends, joined a great sport and had many unforgettable nights out with friends. My advice for anyone going to uni is to get involved with as much as you can, as it's the people around you that make university the best possible.

Gwen

Bangor University

Media Studies with Theatre and Performance BA (Hons)

Overall university experience has been a brilliant one. As Bangor University is good university with best best academic studies , student support and student union. Ive made excellent chose after choosing Bangor University.

Hannah

Bangor University

English Literature BA (Hons)

It’s been really good, I’ve enjoyed myself and don’t regret coming to Bangor at all. It is a little too far away from home for me now that I’m settling down into adult life but again I certainly don’t regret coming here. The lecturers are second to none and we are offered modules that no where else in the UK are offered - Arthurian literature for example.

WO
William Overton-Smith

Bangor University

Business Economics BSc (Hons)

I have absolutely loved every moment of my experience at Bangor University. One of my favourite parts of my experience was the opportunity that Bangor gave me and gives to its students to spend a year either working or studying abroad and I am so grateful to the International Office for the opportunity. I have enjoyed my course and the people I have met along the way. Bangor will always have a place in my heart. I've loved it! Thank you Bangor University!

Olivia

Bangor University

Primary Education Leading to Qualified Teacher Status BA (Hons)

Due to my course it has been very busy and non-stop since I started. However there is plenty of opportunity to get involved with lots of different things throughout the week.

AK
Ally K

History BA (Hons)

I love it. My flatmates are kind and my professors care. The study abroad office is very helpful when we need assistance. The campus is very easy to vanigate and it’s fast to walk building to building for back to back classes

Brendan

Marine Vertebrate Zoology MSci

Its been interesting coming for the United States seeing the difference in the style of education overall I really like the uni even though my course does go a little slow for me and that does effect my grades but again overall its been a really good experience.