2,494 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University

Bangor University

Medical Sciences BMedSci (Hons)

It has been good so far (knock on wood). Hope it stays that way. Great lecturer that are very supportive, alongside a great halls of residence that keeps me entertained.

Lydia

Adult Nursing BN (Hons)

There seems to be a lack of organisation in the nursing course. More understanding of the emotional needs of nursing students is needed. It would also be prudent to provide resilience training for student nurses

Chris

Bangor University

I absolutely love it as it such a small area and the teachers are so nice. I would say as it's small uni it's not a well know university as well that is what makes it a good uni

Bangor University

Incredible and faultless. I have improved in many aspects of my life as a result of coming to Bangor. The opportunity this university provides you is second to none, and you have fun and feel fully supported doing so throughout.

V
Victoria

Bangor University

Childhood and Youth Studies BA (Hons)

So far so good. Very happy. Always keep in contact with lecturers and they will support you all the way. Emails regularly sent to kkep you up to date with everything.

Libby

Bangor University

Zoology with Conservation BSc (Hons)

So far I haven’t enjoyed uni due to many different factors but mainly the place I’m staying. The people I live with are a pain and I would suggest labelling food so it’s clear who’s it is

Trinity

Bangor University

Amazing all positive, the environment is great and everyone is inclusive and no one is left out so it is very enjoyable and if I need anything I know where to go.

Steve

Bangor University

Product Design BSc (Hons)

Overall experience has been very good with many trips and opportunities provided by Student life and Athletics Union. The course has been very enjoyable, and it seems like most people will agree that it is a challenge at times, but also very positive.

Holly

Bangor University

Marine Biology and Zoology BSc (Hons)

Amazing, I was really nervous at first to move approximately 200 miles away from home to a place where I had no connections with but to be perfectly candid, this place feels like home and i can see myself moving here permanently.

Emma

Bangor University

Medical Sciences BMedSci (Hons)

Very good i have enjoyed all of it! had the chance to be a course rep and make changes to my school. My advice to future students are to take every opportunity you get its definitely worth it