Student reviews of Bangor University

1,991 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
sonja

Consumer Psychology with Business MSc/PGDip/PGCert

My experience at the university of Bangor is been amazing so far , I could not choose better! Very satisfied with everything both in the academic field and personal

Daisy

Bangor University

Criminology & Criminal Justice and Psychology BA (Hons)

It's been fantastic and the opportunities that the university provides are fantastic for building a good CV and getting experience, make the most of them and also the free clubs and societies as they are a great way to meet people!

HB
Harry Brown

Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology MSc

Amazing - hence why I’m doing a masters. I have completed 4 years already including a year in Australia and I could not bring up one fault. Bangor have been unbelievable throughout my time.

Ellie

Bangor University

Criminology and Criminal Justice BA (Hons)

I would say my overall University experience has been average. I can't fault the teaching and the teaching staff as they are good. I can, and will fault, the University's organization and counselling team. The University really needs to work on the organization. It is terrible. Timetables need to be available further in advance and so do graduation dates. It is ludicrous to announce the dates in March. Sort scheduling out earlier! People need to book accommodation, time off of work etc.

VD
Vaibhav Dewan

International Marketing MBA

Bangor offers a wholesome experience. It is a right mix of modern and traditional way of education. The course structure and modules are well definied. The student-teacher relation makes education simple.

Phoebe

Geography BSc (Hons)

ONCE IN A LIFETIME. Amazing course, amazing location. Incredible lecturers, incredible facilities. Honestly don't know what else you could want. If you want a university that gives you everything you could possibly need to prepare you for the future then Bangor is the best place for you.

Kathryn

Music MMus by Research

It has been a true blessing to attend this university. The university staff is incredible, the students are diverse and unique, and everyone is both willing and able to help in most academic endevours.

Hebatalla

Bangor University

Banking and Finance BSc (Hons)

Loving it, it’s a quiet place, the University is pretty big, the personal tutor is really helpful and the clubs and societies keep you quite entertained, might stay another year

Alex

Music BA (Hons)

It's been really pleasant. There's a been a few experiences with new people that haven't been great. But I've found that the social aspect, as well as the academic aspect has gone really well. There isn't really much you can complain about for Bangor. It's in a stunning location, the lecturers are supportive and enthusiastic. And I already have a lot of great memories that I'll look back on in the future.

Megan

Bangor University

German/French (4 years) BA (Hons)

My university experience has been very positive. The university has been in contact during my year abroad and they've helped tremendously in the past too. I love my course and the tutors who are so supportive and I love the classes too. I've made many friends through my course and societies and for that I'm very grateful. I've also had the opportunity to achieve a dream of mine, which was to learn Welsh, even to the point where I have been doing Welsh medium modules! I can't say thank you enough to this university and the people in it.