Student reviews of Bangor University

Bangor University 1710 reviews

Filter reviews

Rodhiah

Sociology BA (Hons)

It has been a great university experience and I do not regret choosing to move several hours away from home to live in such an amazing area. It has allowed me to take part in incredible opportunities and I have met the most nicest people through clubs, societies, classes, people outside of the university and through living in accommodation. I look forward to spending a year abroad later this year, thanks to the studying abroad scheme made available by the university.

Bangor University

Childhood and Youth Studies BA (Hons)

I've loved every minute of it. the course, the people, the nightlife. it all makes for a great uni experience. the vast range of societies and clubs is so great if you aren't sure what you want to join.

Yee Ling Choi

Bangor University

Psychology with Clinical & Health Psychology BSc (Hons)

I love my uni and I think people in this university are very nice and polite. Every time I find difficulties they just try there best to help me. Studying at Bangor university makes me feel like home.

Heather

Marine Biology MSci

Its been up and down due to health conditions but its mostly been amazing. The staff have been very supportive. The wide range of clubs and socities has meant I've been able to learn new skills.

Chrystal

Bangor University

Psychology with Neuropsychology BSc (Hons)

It has been a rollercoaster of highs and lows, from worrying about essays and exams to celebrting with friends when you've finished them! A great opportunity to learn about yourself and try out new things and meet like-minded people

JOHANNA KIERDORF

Bangor University

It's been great I love it.o don't know what else to write and I'm tired as fuck as it is 4:26 in the morning I don't even know why I started this instead of going to sleep... anyway I'm off good night !

Harry Ashenden

Sport Science MSci

Absolutely love this university with its friendly atmosphere and perfect environment for competing in outdoor pursuits in my spare time such as surfing and kayaking.

Aurelia Kotsiri

Bangor University

Sports Science BSc (Hons)

My overall university experience so far is great! The university provided a peer guide scheme system to help me adjust. Assignments were all introduced with the lecturers ensuring that everyone knew what they were doing.

Maria Luisa Hernandez

Bangor University

Zoology with Animal Behaviour BSc (Hons)

I loved Bangor, I just wish they would have had a veterinary course, it is a friendly place, with a great education and student support group, their best aspect is their free clubs and societies

Celyne Rathod

Bangor University

Childhood and Youth Studies BA (Hons)

I’m my first year of university I was extremely disappointed with my experience and spent the majority of my time either at home or in Cardiff when I didn’t have lectures. As my course was very unorganised and would barely have lectures and not being told beforehand of this which became very annoying especially when I had walked from town to normal site in the rain. As for second year my experience of this is slightly better but still I am not impressed as one week we are in for 5 hours and another we are in for 10 hours I don’t see how we are supposed to learn within an hour when we may have a large topic.

Rating summary