Bangor University | Student Reviews

2,444 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University

Clinical and Health Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert

Being an international student here my experience has been phenomenal. Univeristy has become a home to me with unbelievable amount of love and respect and uncountable beautiful memories. I have made lifelong friends here and it has been like a dream i am living. It has helped me grow in to a much stronger, confident and positive person.

Dannielle

Bangor University

Sport, Health & Physical Education BSc (Hons)

Amazing. Loved every minute. Make sure that you are prepared and get to use the peer guiding system to allow you to meet new students. Make sure you also use the support avaliable.

DAI

Music BMus (Hons)

Bangor university is very good place to study and enhance my performing skill and knowledge. In addition, people studying at the university and living in Bangor are very friendly.

Clinical and Health Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert

I have been at this university for the past four years, and I will carry on with my postgraduate education here if the university will let me. I could not emphasise how much I have enjoyed being here and if I was at any other univerisity I probably wouldn't have finished my undergraduate degree.

Amelia

History BA (Hons)

It has been good, challenging at the start to adjust but Semester 2 I am managing better. Fellow students are friendly, seminars are interesting and allow me to think in a variety of ways about issues and discussions regarding History.

Tanith

Bangor University

Zoology with Animal Behaviour BSc (Hons)

It has been incredible, peer guides make the settling in period so smooth and before you know it you are all settled into this new chapter. The variety of clubs and societies makes it so easy to meet people and make new friends. There is a really strong sense of community in Bangor, everyone is there to make sure you succeed and be the best you can be.

Samuel

Marine Vertebrate Zoology MSci

It's been great. I've really enjoyed it all and the uni has done lots to help this. They are always putting on events and helping students get the most out of the experience

CS

Bangor University

Psychology with Neuropsychology BSc (Hons)

A great experience with a great location and helpful lecturers With the University and location being small, it is very useful But other facilities, like a canteen, should be included

Bridie

Bangor University

Product Design BSc (Hons)

Was apprehensive about coming to uni as I’m such a home person but so glad I came. Have matured so much and made so many new friends. Living away from home in a shared house is an amazing experience

Bethany

Bangor University

Despite health concerns, I have had an amazing time and coming to Bangor was a great decision and I might never leave! For future students I would encourage you to get involved with as much as possible, be responsible but have a great time