Student reviews of University of Sunderland

1,552 University of Sunderland reviews

• University of Sunderland
Courtney

University of Sunderland

Psychology with Clinical Skills BSc (Hons)

University experience has been good so far stressful at times but enjoyable. The subject is quite hard and a lot of reading but if you are prepared to put the time in the work won’t be too hard. I was worried at first but it doesn’t take long to get the hang of it if you take feedback on board and talk with friends. It’s been a good thing to make Friends in university to help share thoughts and ideas to have positive impact on work going forward. Most people are quite friendly and want to do well. I always feel Comfortable going to university but hate the parking facilities which sometimes has put me off going in the libary and studying at home.

Jenny

Film and Media BA (Hons)

I loved my time here as I made some good friends and memories, I also learnt a lot about the industry and media as a whole however the uni did nothing to help me find a job in my chosen career. It's been ten years since I graduated and in that time I've never worked in media which is disappointing. Knowing what I know now I would never have gone in the first place, saved my money and just got a full time job. It's a lot of money to pay just to meet some new friends and make some good memories. The best module by far that I did there was television studio production which was incredibly hands on and the lecturers were very experienced and had worked, directed and produced programmes and films around the world. If you're studying media definitely take this module as it's the best!

MC
M Chowdhury

University of Sunderland

Business and Management BA (Hons)

Good. University authority is caring and sharing. They try to cope with the challenging situation made by other universities in the UK. I hope Sunderland University will make its London Campus more vibrant in the days to come. Wish our Uni a great success.

Tom

Primary Education PGCE

Quite good - overall the course feels over subscribed and the lack of placements has been a concern for some friends, but that could be down to staff restructuring over the year

Adam

Education Studies BA

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience at University. I have seen myself develop and grow as a person and a student and I definitely do not regret my decision to study as a University student. I have struggled with workload, but I have always been offered assistance and guidance whenever I have needed it. I also spend a lot of my time at the gym and at the library and feel as though I have gotten my life on track and gained so much confidence since moving away from home and becoming my own person at University as well as meeting so many new people.

Oluwatomiwa

International Business Management MSc

It has been an amazing experience, I love it here and will definitely make sure my siblings come to study here also. The facilities are in good shape. The lecturers are kind and understanding, also very professional. The city life is also lowkey and amazing for those that like the quite life, if not you could simply jump a metro to Newcastle for all the fun you want, its just 30mins away.

Stacey

English Studies MA

The lecturers are fantastic and knowledgable. The City is up and coming. The biggest let down is the general enrolment and induction process which is not organised or communicated well by the University.

Jodi

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

It’s been quite overwhelming as the course is very challenging and I need to put in a lot of extra reading and study. It’s very fulfilling though and I’m learning lots every day.

Rany

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

Not bad, learned a lot, been part of a few teams, use the gym and the classes.

Natalia

University of Sunderland

Pharmaceutical Sciences for the Overseas Pharmacist Assessment Programme MSc/PgDip

I like it. Students receive all the support they need in all the fields. All the staff is friendly and really cares about you. It is just excellent, continue in the same way