1,669 University of Sunderland reviews

• University of Sunderland

Marketing MA

Everything has been great. The university had done their best under the circumstances. I have learnt a lot this year and I have enjoyed it very much. I believe it was value for money as none of what has happened with the virus has been the uni's fault. They have accommodated pretty fast, offering support and guidance.

Theodora

University of Sunderland

Clinical Psychology BSc (Hons)

My overall experience in this university has been very pleasant. Along with developing my academic abilities I have also developed my social abilities, which I believe to be an essential part of what a university has to offer. I learned a lot about communication and working in a group on a more professional level. Moreover, the facilities of the university continuously give students the chance to expand their academic experiences with very favorable conditions.

Zakaria

University of Sunderland

Business and Management BA (Hons)

I am really sad about online sessions at the University, sincerely if I knew that lessons were online due to covid, I am not sure that I would start university. I started in January 2020, and I did just 2 months with the University open.

Georges

Hospitality Management MBA

actually, its my first year at university of sunderland, Im still doing my Term 1. But after 4 months of experience and studies, i would like to say that the overall experience at thia univeralsity is more than perfect, always they meet my needs and help me to go through my study problems. Furthermore, everything in the unibersity is clear and well explained in emails and website. I highly recommend students who looks for a university to go for unibersity of sunderland. As a conclusion, I've find all my needs and dream studies in the university of sunderland.

University of Sunderland

Business and Management BA (Hons)

Hello everyone, I am so happy to be part of the students in the University of Sunderland, the people are so down to earth and the City of Sunderland is so environmentally friendly. My university is giving their students so many privileges, they are so helpful, you'll always see a smile on their faces anytime you come in for an assistance and that only, changes your mood!!! The experience was one of a kind!! Warm regards, Adaugo

Adama

University of Sunderland

Law (Qualifying) LLB (Hons)

Overall my first experience has been one of the best and hopefully I have more wonderful years to come and great memories to take back home and share with everyone It may be a small city but the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Huzaifa

University of Sunderland

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

It is a very great experience learning here specially considering the fact that lockdown has made a huge impact in the way students are now retaining information. Various forms of services are provided in this time of need and a massive focus on students wellbeing are looked at.

Jake

University of Sunderland

Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

My first year has been fantastic, my second year will hopefully have more face to face but the dedication shown by the lecturers has been superbe. The facilities are fantastic as well as the support from not only the tutors, fellow students but also the librarians and the tutors that are not connected to my course are always available and will always help if needed.

Zarron

University of Sunderland

Photography, Video and Digital Imaging BA (Hons)

Fantastic University with lots of support for students with great facilities that are constantly evolving, situated in a major northern city with brilliant transport links. The course offered lots of interesting paths to follow and the built in professional practice makes employability a major part of the course

NN
Nazal Noushad

Master of Business Administration (Marketing) MBA

The only reason i am not giving them a 5 star rating is because of the lack of services and exposure at the campus we are missing out during these online classes.