University of Sunderland

• University of Sunderland
AH
Alex harker

Post Compulsory Education and Training Pre-Service ProfGCE

Life changing , more confident in myself and believe that I can do anything put my mind too . Carry skills learnt over the years to employment . Know that the uni still can support me once I’ve left .

1 people found this helpful

CP
Chathurangani Palika Dhanapala

Nursing MSc

I'm really enjoying the course and the university environment. New people from different backgrounds and countries getting together. Good experience. High technology facilities available. Everything providing Exciting new experience.

Gemima

Im really loving my overall experience in uni i dont really have anything bad to say about, the tutors have made me feel welcome. Its a great place to be........

Matthew

Photography, Video and Digital Imaging BA (Hons)

Last year I decided to re-sit the year as I was struggling with mental health and mainting a decent social life. This year it’s all improved as I’m getting the support I need and I’ve managed to sort everything out. I’m really enjoying myself now both accademically and socially. The only problem I’ve really had is that I’m not getting the most out of what accommodation should be like as my flat mates tend to hide in their rooms, similar to my first year at this accommodation.

Ayman

Law (Qualifying) LLB (Hons)

Its pleasant i do miss my home country every now and then but i feel like im slowly adjusting to the change and living alone in a foreign country but its made better with experiences with my friends

Ashley

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

Very good. I’ve learned a lot from the experience. There have been some really good teachers but also some not so good. Can not wait to apply what I’ve learnt in my future. At the same time it does scare me to think that I’ll almost be done and be a pharmacist working.

Mostafa

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Uni changed my life, literally i moved here from the middle east, and everyone was so lovely, met new friends and uni was so welcoming and helpful wil whatever i needed

Eleni

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

My overall university experience so far is amazing, as I like this uni very much because it offers exactly what I like, such as friendly, kind and willing lectures, very interesting studying material and nice accomodation close to the university

Anna

Film and Media BA (Hons)

It is really good. Maybe it could be more practical session but still it is a great experience. I do feel that I’m learning something new everyday. I enjoy it.

Robert

Network Systems Engineering (Top-up) BSc (Hons)

I am here just few mouths, but since I am here I have a good experience and I would recommend this UNI to potential new students. You can find many social groups where you can spend the time and meet new people from over the world like gym, football and rowing.