University of Sunderland

1,511 University of Sunderland reviews

• University of Sunderland
Sara

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

My university experience had been amazing so far. Coming to the England for the first time in my life in 2017 to my studies in pharmacy was unbelie and at the same time. However, the tutors and people here were very welcoming. It was easy for me to adapt to this new environment and lifestyle.

SD
Sam Dixon

Overall uni has been very underwhelming this year, while I was fully understanding of that being the case even then its been impossible to overestimate. But I'm still looking forward to see what next year brings.

Ashlyn

English: Creative and Professional Writing BA (Hons)

Online university has been difficult & lack of in person contact hours has taken a toll on my overall academic work. Access to e-books or journals has been difficult too especially when the wifi is slow or doesn't work

Rohan

The one and only problem I face currently during my second year is not being able to spend more time on campus, and no campus lectures , everything else had been perfect, hope to get back to the normal schedule in the next academic year.

Thushar

Overall, I can say my uni has been very helpful in so many different levels, let it be for my course, support they provide in this pandemic, and also employment opportunities they give. All in all a University which is for the students.

Mariam

Pharmacy MPharm (Hons)

My 2 years experience are really good as the university provide so much help with services, job opportunities and many more. I have enjoyed my time there in Sunderland university.

Jonelle

Physics with Mathematics Education with QTS BSc (Hons)

Although it's been a different year the uni has supported us as much, if not more than they would in a normal year. Running an informal chat with everyone on the course each week was a really great idea for us to catch up with each other and our lecturers. The course leaders have been very supportive of us during placement, finding great ways for us to gain teaching standards when we were not on placements.

Marlene

Health and Social Care BSc

Everithing as been good. Even eira this stuation (covid-19). The University as been very helpfull for look at everyonr needs. Everytime I asked something they respond.

Christos

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

My overall experience of my first academic year in the university proved to be way more interesting and fun than I had originally planned. The course is very connected with the students with lots of activities, grouped assignments, engaging more with art which allows us to expand and grow as individuals. It's a harmonic combination of practical and theoretical teaching which I just appreciate very much as I am looking to expand both in practical skills and knowledge in the industry!

Akhil

Manufacturing Engineering (Top-Up) BEng (Hons)

Good experience with online lectures. Currently waiting for face to face sessions.