Student reviews of University of Stirling

834 University of Stirling reviews

• University of Stirling
Hien

Investment Analysis Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, MSc

Stirling uni is quite good as this is the only first uni I have known in UK so I can not compare with others. However, I love the library. there are loads of computers with strong Internet access.

ED
Emily Differ

University of Stirling

Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)

it was scary at first as the university was big and I got lost but now it is okay I know my way and don't get lost. I know where toilets are as well now so that is good

JR
Jim Roger

University of Stirling

Teaching Qualification in Further Education (TQFE) - In-service Postgraduate Certificate

I never ever thought that I would go to University as I didn’t think I had what it took to get a degree. However using my 26 years of working experience in the field of education and training and a well timed visit from a lecturer from the TQFE Team lead me to my course. I am thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to meet lecturers from such a wide range of contexts and pushing myself to an academic level that I have never gone to before. The lecturing staff, student services, support staff, retail staff, carpark and security staff have all been fantastic, I have not had a single negative experience, not one. I am not sure how the Uni does it but there is a real team feeling across the campus. Really chuffed I choose Stirling and what a beautiful location it is too.

Iona

University of Stirling

My university experience has been amazing so far, I’ve met friends that I’d call family and learnt about the things I love, wouldn’t change it for the world, Im really glad I chose Stirling #bleedgreen

Morven

University of Stirling

Journalism Studies BA (Hons)

Perfect, it turned into a best case scenario for me I was very worried but i love my classes, my flatmates my accommodation and just the general student life.

V
Victoria

University of Stirling

My overall university experience so far has been pleasant. Lectures for the most part have been interesting. However my accommodation has definitely brought down my experience so far due to the messiness of my flat mates and the lack of storage space.

RW
Rohaya Worasutr

English Language and Linguistics Postgraduate Certificate, MLitt

My university experience thus so far have been amazing, I have learned and experience many new things in such a short period of time (roughly 3 months). I'm still discovering all the opportunities offer to me. Besides that, friendly and helpful staff with smile. Nice atmosphere and many international students around the world.

Marin

University of Stirling

By far, it is very good. I come here to learn and develop my skills. I have started to think for my own and being motivated thanks to the way lectures are done.

CW
Chris White

University of Stirling

International Politics BA (Hons)

A massive learning experience. I have had highs and lows, as any student would. But all of it has been useful in making me a better person. I know more about myself because of the experiences that Stirling has encouraged me to embrace.

Chloe

University of Stirling

Heritage and Tourism BA (Hons)

I love my course and classmates. I get on well with my flat mates however I wish we were more socialable, my other friends make up for that. I do not like halls though.