Student reviews of Bangor University

1,991 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Leonidia

Bangor University

Psychology with Neuropsychology BSc (Hons)

Overall experience is great and I can't wait to do my postgraduate degree again here in Bangor University where the lectures are so goo supportive and friendly

Ellie

Bangor University

Ok Societies are diverse and well organised My course is a little poorly organised The city life isnt great Cheap living costs Universiry facilites are generally good

Aya

Management MBA

Pleasant, highly beneficial and character-building. Allowing students to invest in themselves and actively work on expanding their knowledge, skills and capabilities. While providing a supportive environment and vast, valuable resources.

Bethany

Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert

I've had an amazing university experience so far and cannot wait to experience more. I would 100% recommend going to university and living away especially at Bangor University

PP
Petra Puterová

Bangor University

Law with History LLB (Hons)

The overall university experience has been more than positive. I have been welcomed and there is always someone I can turn to, with any issues. The university tries to help in any way they can and also to educate us well.

Akshata

Bangor University

My overall experience in Bangor university has been amazing discovery of such a remarkable university, known for its research skills and its opportunities. My experience here has just started and is only going to get better with time.

Berdien

Bangor University

As an international exchange student I feel very welcome at Bangor University. In the first week they guided me trough everything and they are always open for any questions. The uni has a warm, open and friendly environment to study.

Nadia

Bangor University

I didn’t think I would love studying here as much as I do. I had quite low expectations and a lot of hope before I came and moved here but it has been better than imagined. I feel lucky walking around the city and the university buildings and I feel so very welcomed by everyone.

SP
Saakshi Patel

Clinical and Health Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert

It has been good so far. I am loving the university life even the academic and my stay at the university accommodation. We have many activities going on throughout the year. The best part about the university is that one never feels that he/she is alone. The university has wonderful staff and students too.

W
Wil

Bangor University

Physical Geography and Oceanography BSc (Hons)

It has been great, i cannot fault any part of it. The educational aspect is second to none, with informative lectures given by people who are the driving force in the subject. Their knowledge and passion is passed on to the students. The practical aspects of the course is great, we get to use what we do in class in a real-life situation. The city at Bangor is great, and has everything that a student would need. All clubs and societies are free, so that cannot be faulted at all. Overall, it is a fantastic place to study. I cannot fault it at all.