Bangor University | Student Reviews

2,444 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Alan

Bangor University

Philosophy and Religion BA (Hons)

My overall experience so far has been great. I am very much enjoying my course and taking full advantage of the facility's that the university provides. The society's have been an amazing way to make friends and have allowed me to try new things which would never be available at my home town.

HEF

Midwifery BMid (Hons)

Very good, especially if you like the outdoors. Not geared towards mature students however. Things like peer guides are not necessarily considered and there are no social groups for mature students.

Daniella

Bangor University

Children's Nursing BN (Hons)

I have enjoyed the university so far! Some things I expected more of, while for some, I expected less. I love the course that I am studying, as it is interesting, but can be challenging, which is what I expected. I have made lots of friends and have built my confidence in many ways. I have developed as a person and am looking forward to achieving personal goals. However, I am disappointed that I didn't get a proper freshers week as I didn't know anybody and I was new to Wales.

Rebecca

History MA/PgDip

I only started in January but so far it's really good and is giving me skills for my career in the field- such as writing media releases, using archives, looking at sources. There are also loads of research seminars to attend that keep you up to date with current literature

Name

Bangor University

Marine Vertebrate Zoology BSc (Hons)

The university experience is decent but here there is not much nightlife or stuff to do during the day which is unfortunate and can get quite boring at times !!

W
wa

Bangor University

Health Studies (International) BSc (Hons)

my university experiences thus far have been amazing. I have learned and experienced so many new things in such a short period of time .My classes are great and I enjoy every one of them.

Mia

Bangor University

Children's Nursing BN (Hons)

I absolute love it! I was so nervous starting but everyone was so welcoming and it was easy to make friends as everyone was in the same boat. I think it’s an ace uni

Richard

Bangor University

Cymraeg (Welsh) / History BA (Hons)

Eccellente I've had the best time of my life so far, meeting new people and making new friends, I absolutely love my course and the tutors are all very helpful.

Malin

Bangor University

English Literature with Journalism BA (Hons)

I genuinly could not have hoped for a better University experience. These past three years has gone by so quickly - due to having fun while studying. Everyone has been very helpful and made my subjects interesting.

Bethany

Bangor University

Health & Social Care BA (Hons)

I love it it’s been one of the best Experiences of my life.