2,494 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
CS

Bangor University

Psychology with Neuropsychology BSc (Hons)

A great experience with a great location and helpful lecturers With the University and location being small, it is very useful But other facilities, like a canteen, should be included

Bridie

Bangor University

Product Design BSc (Hons)

Was apprehensive about coming to uni as I’m such a home person but so glad I came. Have matured so much and made so many new friends. Living away from home in a shared house is an amazing experience

Bethany

Bangor University

Despite health concerns, I have had an amazing time and coming to Bangor was a great decision and I might never leave! For future students I would encourage you to get involved with as much as possible, be responsible but have a great time

Zoology MZool

Bangor university is in a great location with plenty to do around the area. I have lived my experience hear and have made plenty of new friends from around the country.

Bangor University

Psychology with Neuropsychology BSc (Hons)

It has been great! I think I've been able to experience multiple sides of the University, both in academic and organisational experience. You really just have to throw yourself out there, and with practice will be able to manage time more wisely to work effectively and dive into things that interest you.

Abigail

Bangor University

It's amazing and if I had the chance to continue studying here, I definitely would choose Bangor University. With its amazing support from staff and fellow students, Bangor is the place to be if you want a tight-knit student community.

Bangor University

My experience in Bangor has been amazing. I've loved every aspect of this university. From the beautiful landscapes that combine mountains and sea to the beauty of the Welsh culture and language. I've been very encouraged to learn and apply everything.

Brittany

LLB Law LLB (Hons)

Socially good and accommodation cheaper than other universities for what it’s worth maybe even the best societies really good. Representatives are great at their job too. However how courses are taught and the modules available for students I think is minimal. The course is more favourable to business law for employability but I’m not interested and instead maybe have modules students who do not enjoy business law to more human based or environmental based modules which they can enjoy. Or even give the option for students to expand their horizons and open modules to other courses I emailed the law school administrator once asking for that as I had no interest for procurement but she answered with”of course not!” .

Eunice

Law and Management MBA

In Bangor University I made amazing friends which helped be the best of myself through volunteering as a peer guide, intl student ambassador hence I found a home away from home. Thank you Bangor

Applied Behaviour Analysis MSc

Overall, I really love Bangor Uni. There's just so much to enjoy here and never a moment of dullness. The people here are nice and polite as well. And it's always easy to get help for whatever reason if u needed it.