Student reviews of Bangor University

1,991 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Linda

Bangor University

Computer Science for Business BSc (Hons)

I wish i had gone somewhere else. Maybe it's just buyers remorse. The grass is always greener on the other side. But at the end of the day education depends on you. You can have the equivalence of an Oxbridge degree if ypu personally put in the work and learn the extra stuff on your own.

RM
Ravi Mishra

International Business MBA

It is far better as I thought of . Mostly i like the experiences im getting with socials and dufferent other stuffs apart of my studies also i like the practices university is part of.

Rebecca

Bangor University

Physical Geography and Oceanography BSc (Hons)

I’m a fresher and I’ve loved uni life so far. Bangor is an easy place to settle into, with the university, shops and accommodation all being so close together. Also a lot of support is given; “campus life” is a scheme of free activities that engage to people who don’t like/want to excessively drink and go clubbing. Overall, Bangor is a fantastic university to attend!

Theresa

Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (SUFONAMA) (Erasmus Mundus course) MSc

it's a bit of a Debby Downer town, Bangor, and classes are a little all over the place with timetables changing all the time, which makes it difficult to get into a rhythm. But we did a lot of field work with class which is great for forestry.

Matt

Bangor University

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

I've enjoyed it, thoroughly. The school of ocean sciences is fantastic, the debate society are amazing, if a little less ambitious than they could be. The university in general are very supportive, the student union actively listen to complaints though they do not always act effectively on them. The facilities are amazing and I enjoy the wide variety of content of offer at Pontio.

James

Bangor University

Biomedical Sciences BSc (Hons)

Loved absolutely every bit of it. Made lots of friends, and the uni is always offering fun things to do. I've been able to make many professional contacts and believe I'm definitely on tract to a good career as a result of the work they've done

Mayuri

Applied Behaviour Analysis MSc/PGDip/PGCert

Overall university experience has been great till now. Still exploring all the facilities and workshops provided , which builds up more excitement for me. The libraries are amazing and are my favourite part.

Kathryn

Music MA by Research

It's been great! I have the opportunity to explore North Wales while also experiencing the research life. The professors are friendly, the students are friendly, the staff is friendly, and the uni is great.

Patrycja

Zoology BSc (Hons)

My university experience was not what i expected, this isn't to do with the university however, but the people i have met. The university has confirmed my love for my subject and has lead me to many opportunities which will aid me to build my skills

Fátima

Bangor University

English Literature and Linguistics BA (Hons)

It is a good University but I think the city is really boring and difficult of traveling. The airports are three hours by train. The natural park is really complicated to get there by bus. In sum, it is impossible to travel in uk without car.