Bangor University | Student Reviews

2,444 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University

Zoology MZool

Bangor university is in a great location with plenty to do around the area. I have lived my experience hear and have made plenty of new friends from around the country.

Bangor University

Psychology with Neuropsychology BSc (Hons)

It has been great! I think I've been able to experience multiple sides of the University, both in academic and organisational experience. You really just have to throw yourself out there, and with practice will be able to manage time more wisely to work effectively and dive into things that interest you.

Abigail

Bangor University

It's amazing and if I had the chance to continue studying here, I definitely would choose Bangor University. With its amazing support from staff and fellow students, Bangor is the place to be if you want a tight-knit student community.

Media Studies BA (Hons)

My experience in Bangor has been amazing. I've loved every aspect of this university. From the beautiful landscapes that combine mountains and sea to the beauty of the Welsh culture and language. I've been very encouraged to learn and apply everything.

Brittany

Bangor University

Socially good and accommodation cheaper than other universities for what it’s worth maybe even the best societies really good. Representatives are great at their job too. However how courses are taught and the modules available for students I think is minimal. The course is more favourable to business law for employability but I’m not interested and instead maybe have modules students who do not enjoy business law to more human based or environmental based modules which they can enjoy. Or even give the option for students to expand their horizons and open modules to other courses I emailed the law school administrator once asking for that as I had no interest for procurement but she answered with”of course not!” .

Eunice

Law and Management MBA

In Bangor University I made amazing friends which helped be the best of myself through volunteering as a peer guide, intl student ambassador hence I found a home away from home. Thank you Bangor

Applied Behaviour Analysis MSc/PGDip/PGCert

Overall, I really love Bangor Uni. There's just so much to enjoy here and never a moment of dullness. The people here are nice and polite as well. And it's always easy to get help for whatever reason if u needed it.

Cameron

Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology MSc

Poor. The students are great and so are the pubs but the uni is a disaster. No compensation for lectures missed from strikes, no money and funding for mandatory things suck as getting a poster printed or binding work. There's no cafe and the. Quality of support is non existent

Katie-May

Adult Nursing BN (Hons)

Very good and its allowed me to experience so much and to meet some amazing people. I would thoroughly recommend this Uni to any student and to take every opportunity whilst you can.

Thomas

Bangor University

Mental Health Nursing BN (Hons)

Really positive, the university has a great community and societies which are fun to embrace. Lots of events and socials every Wednesday. The course itself is engaging and interesting.