805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
James

Photography BA (Hons)

The course has managed to stay full of content and keeping me busy with projects despite all lectures and tutorials being online which has been great however I quite often find myself feeling distracted from the screen most of the time leading me to falling behind on work. The university has done a great job of keeping facilities open for everyone and making them accessible.

Joshua

Architecture BA (Hons)

My first year at arts university Bournemouth has been as enjoyable and interesting as can be with current pandemic implications and I do believe I have learnt a lot despite slight complications of organisation within tutors. I would recommend Arts University Bournemouth to anyone interested in architecture. However due to Covid and lack of quality of learning that previous years have had I would not say it have been value for money and should cost a reduced amount.

Evie

Arts University Bournemouth

Fashion Branding and Communication BA (Hons)

AUB is a great place to surround yourself with creative others that help inspire and push your work. Although being online for majority of first year, the experience has still been great and my lecturers have been so supportive.

Eleni

Photography BA (Hons)

I love and miss the campus massively and I can't fault the effort of the course tutors as I know they work sleeplessly most days. However the lack of equipment and access to campus mean that we should recieve refunds for this course.

Kayla

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

I don't really recommend this course as it doesn't prepare you for work after graduation. It really knocked my confidence as a designer (which is coming back thanks to my wonderful workplace) and you only really receive help and succeed if you are a 'favourite.'

Mayre

Arts University Bournemouth

great environment and facilities, such 3 d workshop with helpfull technitians. great fine art ma teacher who always open to support. freedom to create workshops and intalattions as experiment.

lewis

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It's been good. Lots of personal issues effected my course and friendships however if this wasn't the case I'm sure that I'd be enjoying it more. The uni itself is great.

Lucy

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

It's great. I'm definitely in the right place, studying what I want to do as a career. I've found like-minded people too that I feel I can relate to compared to people from home.

john

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I've really enjoyed and will be sad to leave. It has helped me meet many people and improved my skills a lot since being here. There has always been a lot on offer in the way of activities and events both within the uni and within Bournemouth.

Audur

Arts University Bournemouth

It's been great. I got direct entry into the second year and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to meet people because everybody knew each other but everybody have been great and I've made loads of friends. The tutors are supportive and great. Overall I'm really happy.