Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Kaya

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

I am enjoying uni so far, really loving what I am learning and have met some lovely people. One thing I would like is a baking society! That would be really fun and I might look into setting one up.

Anna

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Good, ups and downs. The course and university itself is really good and I enjoy it a lot. Socializing is fun and managing your time is also really important to do well at uni.

gemma

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

Uni has been an incredible journey so far, I love the freedom as well as the workand i have met so many great people and have had the best experiences so far! I have been ill a fair bit but I would say that's the only downfall I have encountered, except for the ever growing stress levels.

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed the Uni! Really good and nice environment! The staff are friendly and you have a wide range of lectures specialised on that subject. The University has plenty of guest speakers and events across the year!

Sylvester

Architecture BA (Hons)

im a 1st year architect student and so far its great as its an very busy course, the staff are very friendly around the university and specially library which is busy all the time.

Isla

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

I have loved every second. The university is incredible and very social. Have already made friends for life. I hope soon I am able to get more involved with the course and work very hard.

Charlie

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

The food at university is overpriced and unaffordable for most people. Transport is very expensive for students- bus pass is 250 for the year. The university facilities are great and tutors are helpful but the housing is poor and run very badly.

Michelle

Textiles BA (Hons)

Over the last three years I have enjoyed university. I enjoy what I create and the new machines that we have the opportunity to use. However I am not one of those students that can rely on hand outs from family to be able to afford to survive at university - so I have worked two jobs throughout my time at university and I don't feel like universities fully understand that a lot of students have to fend for themselves. As my student finance does not cover my rent, which is on the slightly higher end of homing in this area, it is hard to balance work life, social life and university life. I enjoy working and am looking forward to finishing university, but I do not regret having attended.

Illustration BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed meeting so many different people and finding who I am as an artist. However, we barely attend the actual university (despite our massive fees!!) and I don't feel that there is much obvious help in finding placements, internships or postgraduate opportunities.

Ian

Arts University Bournemouth

very good, tutors very good but there are too many students so we lack one to one access. Shame no parking for students on campus. Student services are excellent. overall good safe atmosphere and very friendly