805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Luana

Photography BA (Hons)

Very good, it's hard working but prepares you for the reality after university. The course encourages engagement with other student for artistic inspiration as well as social positives.

Zuzanna

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media

Despite my anxiety i feel comfortable and welcome on campus, with the support of other staff and students. I was struggling but my tutors gave me the support i needed which made me more confident about passing the course.

Jake

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media

I have enjoyed it massively. made some great friends and learned so many skills. The foundation course helped me find out what i wanted to follow for the next 3 years. It has progressed me as a person and i feel more motivated then ever

Phoebe

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

So far, so good. I have made friends, learnt a lot, developed on my creativity and grown in independence. Im excited to see whats next in store for me. i have also really enjoyed living on my own.

stella

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at university, AUB is a really great place to join as its so much fun and you learn so much . i have made great friends from a range of courses an the small scale allows you to get the most out of your university experience. there is always something happening in the courtyard, fundraisers, music etc to support other students projects, markets to also advertise and support students and even courtyard parties at the end of term.

Photography BA (Hons)

first year was awful, second and third year was so much better and way more supportive, i'm glad i persevered through first year and continued to study the subject

Kai

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

So far I have really enjoyed my time at AUB, the lecturers are very knowledgeable in their specialisms and are always pushing us to experiment and explore filmmaking. They are very supportive and great at teaching. I think Bournemouth is a great place to go to university as theres always different clubs and pubs holding events, it's great for nightlife, as well as having many things to do during the day, theres a great beach.

Natalia

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

It has been a rollercoaster of experiences, very exciting, scary, stressful , insightful and eye opening all at once. I have met some amazing people and have learn a lot more than I ever imagined. The uni has Would one hundred percent recommend .

James

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

Overall it has been good and i am glad that i decided to to come to this University. I have met new people and made lifetime friends. The course has taught me a lot and I will be taking that into my life and learning from it as life goes on. I have also grown as a person while hear and it has given me the opportunity to become the best version of me

Megan

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media

I've enjoyed it but it's been quite lonely at times, as I'm from Ireland and have no family near by. I also don't get student loan, so I live off and pay all my bills off what I earn when at work at weekends, which can make me quite tired, and struggle to have time for work in uni too. It's also hard to live off less than £400 a month.