Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Dhruv

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

It's fun and nice, a bit rough in some places and can be improved but an amazing experience for someone special from an international country. A lot of fun memories made.

Tom

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

Too expensive without the luxury of worth. Much is lost on me as to where the money goes as it doesn't go into support for own property breakdown, it doesn't go into jobs unless you ask. Everything is not given when it really should be.

Phoebe

Illustration BA (Hons)

Changing course and halls has been so easy with the help of student services. Counselling and wellbeing have supported me so much. Staff on Visual communication are amazing, illustration staff are ok.

Stuart

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Overall I've enjoyed being here, I joined a society which I felt very at home with and the people there treat everyone as family. So far as the course goes, I have really liked how the course is set out by tutors and the very relaxed teaching approach.

Lauren

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

Amazing! I struggled with the move in first year and was close to quitting but I am glad that I stuck with it, graduating this year. The tutors and university have been supportive throughout the three years and the university will continue to support after graduation through various platforms.

Abbie

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It's been very fun meeting lots of new people and learning new things, it's also been good to have independence and freedom living away from home and learning what it's like to be an adult

Jaz

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

Its a nice size university where you feel apart of the community. The staff and students are welcoming and there are many opportunities to engage in different sports, workshops and experiences

Julia

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

It is tough, you have to learn everything through your own research. Tutors just set you a list of things which they would like to see on the submission, giving lectures about research, reading and clues on how to be efficient and how to manage your time is a bit useless for me. They love bubble diagrams and graphs, they pay more attention to the aesthetic way of presentation on paper than real architectural / interior design knowledge, which is very sad.

George

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Majority of projects haven't been very interesting. But other that it's been fun. The projects seem to get better each time but the css and html project is a right ball ache.

Eleni

Photography BA (Hons)

brilliant. feel very settled. theres always lots going on socially and academically, everyone was really welcoming and i've learnt how to manage my time to get everything done.