805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Amelia

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

University is much harder than i thought it would be, its been a constant struggle with money, where to live, deadlines and working to earn more money. But i am so pleased i get to do it all at such a great uni, in such a great location, near the beach.

hannah

Arts University Bournemouth

its been hell! stress stress and more stress! you don't receive proper help, you pay so much money and they don't care about your personal life, i have to work to stay here but apparently that's not good enough i should be devoting 24 hours a day to fashion!

Asia

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

The course is fun but stressful at times, especially when you lose motivation (which happens to everyone from time to time) it's almost impossible to catch up and there's no support. However the city and the people are incredible and are the main reason for the uni being so good in my opinion.

Leah

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Writing BA (Hons)

It's been brilliant. As a mature student I had my doubts about whether I'd be able to succeed, but I'm now in my third and final year, and deciding to get my degree is the best decision I've ever made. I've learned so much and grown so much as a person, not just with my academic knowledge, but with my confidence, social skills and friendships too.

Racheal

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

im loving university and would recommend t to anyone, Ive been given such independence with work and home life. I love where I live and having the opportunity to meet new people

Paige

Arts University Bournemouth

Fashion Branding and Communication BA (Hons)

It has been a roller coaster. I have overall enjoyed the experience though the money can sometimes be a big stress factor as using equipment and publishing costs the students lots of money

Anon

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

When speaking to students in the university quite a few have issues with their respective course in one form or another, with specific tutors or units that they didn't enjoy that being said a lot of students also enjoy university as a whole. I would recommend talking to current students about your interests, strengths and weaknesses before applying so you know what to expect from university life here. Get involved with nights out, explore the common rooms and embrace group work I found this really helped me make friends.

Arts University Bournemouth

I have really enjoyed my experience here so far. It is a very friendly campus and which offers a lot of opportunities both in the course and outside of it. The tutors make asking them for help very easy which is useful as I normally find it difficult.

Annika

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

First year has been amazing, second year feels a lot more stressful and less fun but I think there are a lot of factors playing a role for this. However the campus is lovely and there is a lot going on which makes it a nice place to be.

Kaitee

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

THE BEST 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE. MY COURSE AND THE LEADERS, THE STAFF AT AUB ARE ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL The course is full of informative, practical and stimulating content. The tutors are very good at networking and promoting work experience so you're pretty much guarantied work when you leave (well unless you're really bad, or lazy)