Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth

Photography BA (Hons)

first year was awful, second and third year was so much better and way more supportive, i'm glad i persevered through first year and continued to study the subject

Kai

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

So far I have really enjoyed my time at AUB, the lecturers are very knowledgeable in their specialisms and are always pushing us to experiment and explore filmmaking. They are very supportive and great at teaching. I think Bournemouth is a great place to go to university as theres always different clubs and pubs holding events, it's great for nightlife, as well as having many things to do during the day, theres a great beach.

Natalia

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

It has been a rollercoaster of experiences, very exciting, scary, stressful , insightful and eye opening all at once. I have met some amazing people and have learn a lot more than I ever imagined. The uni has Would one hundred percent recommend .

James

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

Overall it has been good and i am glad that i decided to to come to this University. I have met new people and made lifetime friends. The course has taught me a lot and I will be taking that into my life and learning from it as life goes on. I have also grown as a person while hear and it has given me the opportunity to become the best version of me

Megan

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design

I've enjoyed it but it's been quite lonely at times, as I'm from Ireland and have no family near by. I also don't get student loan, so I live off and pay all my bills off what I earn when at work at weekends, which can make me quite tired, and struggle to have time for work in uni too. It's also hard to live off less than £400 a month.

Amelia

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

University is much harder than i thought it would be, its been a constant struggle with money, where to live, deadlines and working to earn more money. But i am so pleased i get to do it all at such a great uni, in such a great location, near the beach.

hannah

Arts University Bournemouth

its been hell! stress stress and more stress! you don't receive proper help, you pay so much money and they don't care about your personal life, i have to work to stay here but apparently that's not good enough i should be devoting 24 hours a day to fashion!

Asia

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

The course is fun but stressful at times, especially when you lose motivation (which happens to everyone from time to time) it's almost impossible to catch up and there's no support. However the city and the people are incredible and are the main reason for the uni being so good in my opinion.

Leah

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Writing BA (Hons)

It's been brilliant. As a mature student I had my doubts about whether I'd be able to succeed, but I'm now in my third and final year, and deciding to get my degree is the best decision I've ever made. I've learned so much and grown so much as a person, not just with my academic knowledge, but with my confidence, social skills and friendships too.

Racheal

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

im loving university and would recommend t to anyone, Ive been given such independence with work and home life. I love where I live and having the opportunity to meet new people