805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Rhianna

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Because of Covid, there has been less support than I would have expected - we don’t just have lecturers there to help us when we are actually doing the work, unlike being in the studio (which we have 3 hours a week). Overall the actual course content is really positive and I enjoy the projects given to us :)

Aleksandra

Arts University Bournemouth

Master of Architecture (Part 2 ARB/RIBA)

Die to pandemic it’s been hard but the university is trying their best to support my needs as much as they can. Workshops are always open, tutors give us many ideas of what can be done. The motto for university should be “YOU DO YOU!” Because every way is a good way as far as you present all the steps. There’s never a wrong answer. Hence I’ve decided to come back after my BA Architecture.

Heidi

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

I really enjoy going onto campus and leaving in halls but during the pandemic it is really difficult to be able to have that extra support that all students need to qualify. We haven’t been into campus as much as I thought I would before covid started so I haven’t used the facilities as much as what I would have hoped to

Amber

Costume BA (Hons)

It’s been a weird year due to COVID, my first year at university hasn’t been anything like I expected. I would be lying if I absolutely loved it, but it was okay. I’m excited for next year, hoping to have better access to facilities and hoping to actually be able to meet people in my course.

Rosa

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media

It’s been difficult to be taught during these times and it’s an art course so it’s difficult to explain it online. I’ve been lost the most of the course but the tutors are great and they’ve understood all the difficulties.

Evie

Arts University Bournemouth

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

Haven’t had the best experience, near to no tutor contact time about 1-2 zoom calls a week and the rest is independent study. Had no support on resources other than a £30 voucher for seawhites when everything costs nearly over £30. Have basically been teaching myself by watching YouTube videos on how to use Adobe softwares. Don’t particularly know where my £9250 is being put towards.

Radoslava

Arts University Bournemouth

This year I have been provided with good lecture but remote learning is challenging and not having enough in person practice is definitely affecting my experience.

Harry

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I think the course and teaching could be better organised - paying £9,250 for this isn’t acceptable and a reduction should be given to all students who have had to deal with this in the past year

Amalia

Arts University Bournemouth

Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)

Only because of COVID and how it has completely halted the usual university experience, however if it was the not COVID I have confidence in the uni that I would have a great experience, mainly from the comments or older students

Ty

Acting BA (Hons)

The course has brilliant units layed out to help us train and be ready in all areas for the industry. However with the impact of covid it has become difficult to fulfill the fullest experience and therefore I am nervous for my work ahead, which is only going to get harder. I appreciate the pressure that is given in a practical way and the easing of lecturers relating to things not being exams and rather a process.