805 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Olivia

Costume BA (Hons)

Barely in (although in more then others due to it being a practical course) Feel left out of the community- lectures don't know our names, harder to make friends due to lack of on campus time. Difficult to keep up with the continuously changing rules and regulations

Angelique

Arts University Bournemouth

Studying during a pandemic has been extremely difficult because of the lack of teaching in person. I barely know anybody in my year group because of this. It would have been nicer to have more lectures about critical theory.

Gergely

Arts University Bournemouth

Film Production BA (Hons)

My overall experience is great with this university. I think I made the right decision when I chose Arts University Bournemouth and to study in the UK. However, my time at university this year has been not value for money. Unfortunately, I know this is not the university’s fault, because the lectures are interactive, fun and interesting. I have been on campus five times which is very low, bu when I was there it was very interesting. The University facilities are very good, my course mates are very friendly. I can’t wait for the next year and I hope I will be able to be on campus and learn more.

Textiles BA (Hons)

At first I was very inspired but unfortunately due to lockdown I have lack inspiration from being trapped doing a creative subject in my room. Lack of resources is hard and work is intense but out of it I think would be an amazing course.

Trevor

MA Photography

I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I could not recommend this course, this university or this course team more highly. Even though I am still some way from completion, my skills and my knowledge have developed immeasurably .

Annie

Textiles BA (Hons)

Overall it has been a hood year. I feel it has been MAJORLY stunted and I’m looking forward to second year! Living in halls was horrid and isolating and working and living in one room wasn’t pleasant but my course was satisfactory.

Maddie

Costume BA (Hons)

Tutors and projects have been great and have supported us throughout the year. However the amount of face to face/on campus teaching available is very minimal and doesn't allow much time to do anything

Olivia

Costume BA (Hons)

Little to no online lectures. Very little on campus. Projects include following instructions given on online blog - could do this without paying £9250 for fees On site covid testing is available which is good

Zsófi

Fashion BA (Hons)

Even during the Pandemic, the university has been very helpful with keeping students motivated. Now that we are back to studios for a few days we are finally going to learn even more than before!

Synne

Arts University Bournemouth

Performance Design and Film Costume BA (Hons)

The school and staff have been here for us throughout these special times of a pandemic. They have done everything in their power to support and help us students to learn, stay motivated and produce quality work. Even though my class (first-year students) have had a completely different experience of uni than earlier students, the teachers have managed to create a feeling of a safe space.