Arts University Bournemouth | Student Reviews

635 Arts University Bournemouth reviews

• Arts University Bournemouth
Mayre

Fine Art MA

great environment and facilities, such 3 d workshop with helpfull technitians. great fine art ma teacher who always open to support. freedom to create workshops and intalattions as experiment.

lewis

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It's been good. Lots of personal issues effected my course and friendships however if this wasn't the case I'm sure that I'd be enjoying it more. The uni itself is great.

Lucy

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

It's great. I'm definitely in the right place, studying what I want to do as a career. I've found like-minded people too that I feel I can relate to compared to people from home.

john

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I've really enjoyed and will be sad to leave. It has helped me meet many people and improved my skills a lot since being here. There has always been a lot on offer in the way of activities and events both within the uni and within Bournemouth.

Audur

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

It's been great. I got direct entry into the second year and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to meet people because everybody knew each other but everybody have been great and I've made loads of friends. The tutors are supportive and great. Overall I'm really happy.

Luana

Photography BA (Hons)

Very good, it's hard working but prepares you for the reality after university. The course encourages engagement with other student for artistic inspiration as well as social positives.

Zuzanna

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design

Despite my anxiety i feel comfortable and welcome on campus, with the support of other staff and students. I was struggling but my tutors gave me the support i needed which made me more confident about passing the course.

Jake

UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design

I have enjoyed it massively. made some great friends and learned so many skills. The foundation course helped me find out what i wanted to follow for the next 3 years. It has progressed me as a person and i feel more motivated then ever

Phoebe

Arts University Bournemouth

Commercial Photography BA (Hons)

So far, so good. I have made friends, learnt a lot, developed on my creativity and grown in independence. Im excited to see whats next in store for me. i have also really enjoyed living on my own.

stella

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at university, AUB is a really great place to join as its so much fun and you learn so much . i have made great friends from a range of courses an the small scale allows you to get the most out of your university experience. there is always something happening in the courtyard, fundraisers, music etc to support other students projects, markets to also advertise and support students and even courtyard parties at the end of term.