Student reviews of Arts University Bournemouth

Fine Art MA

Excellent

zara

Arts University Bournemouth

Costume and Performance Design BA (Hons)

Overall I've had a really great experienced at uni I've met so many new people all from different backgrounds and I've grown as a person I am so much more confident now and grown up, I've learnt to be independent through my studies but I have found some incredible people who I know will always be there to help and support me through my journey.

Khloe

Arts University Bournemouth

Make-Up for Media and Performance BA (Hons)

I have done a foundation diploma at the university as well as being in my second year of my degree and my experience so far has been nothing but positive. I love the course and the university.

Benjamin

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I really enjoy the whole experience, I am still learning how to stay on top of my financial means but Im sure things will get better. I love the people that I have met and I cant wait for the future

Zoe

Photography BA (Hons)

University here at AUB is everything any student could want and more, everyone is so lovely and speaks to everyone. We receive a lot of contact time from our students, although we don't have anything in the way of grants which would be helpful, generally the support provided is good.

Charlotte

Dance BA (Hons)

Really good, the whole feel of the campus and university community is really positive! I love the area and my course specifically has been really enjoyable. Adjusting to university life isn't easy but AUB has been a great place to do it.

Nate

Modelmaking BA (Hons)

I don't want it to end. I've been introduced to how my future career will be and the workload I'm expecting. I've made very close, lifelong friends here. I'm confident about my future thanks to the Arts University Bournemouth

Jess

Arts University Bournemouth

Creative Events Management BA (Hons)

It has been such a positive experience in so many ways. I don't live the typical "student" life style because it's not something I have ever been interested in, but I do enjoy my studies and I love the atmosphere that surround our university.

Lowenna

Textiles BA (Hons)

my experience has been overly expensive considering what i have received in the way of education. i have found it frustrating and hard to see my money go to waste when im teaching myself 4 days a week under the excuse its 'self directed study' 'preparing' us for independence and working in the industry.