976 Goldsmiths, University of London reviews

• Goldsmiths, University of London
Mohammadparsa

Goldsmiths, University of London

Computer Science (Integrated Degree) BSc (Hons)

Very hard to attend lectures and learn but also had not bad support but online learning so hard I cannot listen to any lectures or seminars and most of our lecture recordings were available for 30 days which I found out about at the end of the year so couldn’t re watch classes and resulted to my own learning and YouTube so 9k for YouTube

Giulia

MA Photography: The Image & Electronic Arts

Overall I am quite disappointed as mentioned before and I wouldn't probably do it again if I had the choice. I haven't been meeting new people so much and used the facilities we weren't given clear deadlines or methodologies. This has been often justified with the fact that the course has been built like so but it is clear that it wasn't well thought through and we still don't know if we will have an exhibition which is due in couple of weeks!

Luke

Goldsmiths, University of London

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Unfortunately for the second term, many of the lecturers have been on an assessment boycott due to the senior management team's ongoing poor leadership. They have, however, continued to be supportive through this period. Module content was amazing for all bar one of the first year modules, though I think Fundamentals of Computer Science really should still be a first year module

Georgia

MA Arts Administration & Cultural Policy

Considering the pandemic, Goldsmiths have done a really good job of keeping students and staff safe. My course has been entirely online so far, which has saved me a lot of money in rent and travel costs as I am able to study from home. Staff are also more available for tutorials as they aren’t confined to strict office hours. The course itself has been very interesting, with a wide range of guest speakers and the opportunity to complete a work experience placement in an arts or cultural organisation. It is a lot of money to study online, but I feel it has been worth it.

Neha

Sociology BA (Hons)

University this year had been a unique experience and journey to go through with both its ups and downs. Whilst there were moments of disorganisation in term of resources, we still persevered as students and lecturers to make this online learning experience beneficial and helpful for us all.

Azeem

Goldsmiths, University of London

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Its ok just waiting for my course to finish. Does have a lovely feeling since it is a small uni and making friend is easy. I do feel like sometimes youtubers tend to explain things better compared to lecturers.

Jj
09 Jun 20

Goldsmiths, University of London

Education, Culture and Society BA (Hons)

This is my final year at goldsmiths, next year I am undertaking a pgce however, I have not applied to goldsmiths. Defo wouldn't recommend. If you want to go to a uni that has a lot of stokes goldsmiths is for you

Goldsmiths, University of London

Satisfied with my experience so far, especially with the History department despite the fact that it does not seem the most amazing in rankings. Departments are small and therefore more approachable, same approachability goes for most of my lecturers.

Clara

Goldsmiths, University of London

Met great friends and good tutors but not enough hours. Great facilities and library. Institutional racism is bad though. And not enough helpful people for extra curricular advice

Erica