Student reviews of Goldsmiths, University of London

696 Goldsmiths, University of London reviews

• Goldsmiths, University of London
Afroz

Literary Studies MA

Horrific. I regret it so much. Don't come here. There is a reason why everyone treats Goldsmiths as a joke. The standard of teaching is appalling, modules cancelled willy nilly, the support is non existent. I learn more by listening to Melvyn Bragg's In Our Time on radio 4 than I ever have in lectures/seminars. The staff knows the joint they're running is a shambles, they just can't be bothered to do anything about it other than make student reps collect complaints they don't address.

Jess

Goldsmiths, University of London

Drama: Musical Theatre BA (Hons)

As I have dropped out unfortunately all I can say is it was not what I thought it would be. Univeristy life was great and I loved the independence however the course itself was unorganised, missold and unpractical. I was VERY disappointed with the term I have had and could not see a future here no longer.

Student

Curating MFA

BAD and very regrettable. Not worth the time or money spent. I wish I had known what Goldsmiths was really like, and how many students were disappointed. I wish I had done my research.

Kunga

Goldsmiths, University of London

Psychology with Clinical Psychology BSc (Hons)

I have been here only for about a month and so far I am enjoying it. It is tense and exciting at the same time

Maura

Goldsmiths, University of London

Can't really participate in many of them since, I had to work for both foundation/1st/2nd year to support myself, because SFE messed up my maintenance loan

Hannah

Goldsmiths, University of London

Drama and Theatre Arts BA (Hons)

The social elements are amazing; societies etc. But the organisation and support provided by the uni is atrocious

Tom

Music (Popular Music Research) MA

Great staff and students in all modules and areas at university. Inclusive, diverse environment

Dingqin

Brands, Communication and Culture MA

Overwhelming but exciting (social life)

Theo

History BA (Hons)

A really positive experience where I have learnt a lot about myself . It's too expensive, and I doubt I will actually get a better future career as a result

Seun

Goldsmiths, University of London

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Overall course experience has been positive, however, particular lecturers have taken strides to negatively impact my experience