2,494 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Ellie

Bangor University

Zoology with Conservation BSc (Hons)

Beautiful location with good accommodation and can get to everything very easily without needing a car. Lots of interesting module options. Friendly place. Quite small which can be nice as you often bump into people you know

Christopher

Bangor University

Amazing :D I love being in such a touristic spot because it means there's always something to do! Be it mountaineering, going to the beach or rock climbing there's something for everyone.

Abi

Biology BSc (Hons)

I have loved my time here. I have explored so many new things, feel safe and supported here and throughly enjoyed my course. I have lived in both halls and private accommodation and both are amazing. Bangor is such a unique place and amazing to explore.

Mel

Bangor University

Learning Disabilities Nursing BN (Hons)

I love being at uni, it’s the extra things that aren’t good like accommodation. The city and the course are brilliant. I would recommend to people but choose your house wisely

Georgia

Bangor University

Marine Vertebrate Zoology BSc (Hons)

Freshers week was good, plenty of activities to help us get to know people in the societies we joined and the people on our course, so settling into lectures and the patterns of uni life was easy

Cheryl

Adult Nursing BN (Hons)

I am loving my experience so far. I think it's much better than my last degree in Chester university. There is much more support and the lecturers are passionate about what they do

Marli

Bangor University

Psychology with Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

I am so far having a very nice and unique experience. The university gives you a lot of support. The tutors are great. There is a lot going on, events, theatre, cinema, music bands. the landscape is amazing.

Cindy

Marine Biology MSc

A complete disappointment and waste of my time and money. I came into this with such a positive outlook and right from the outset it was poorly put together and taught. We have raised concerns from the beginning and are not listened to and looked at as a group of complainers.

Patricia

Marine Environmental Protection MSc

It's been the biggest waste of my money. I am not learning anything but rather teaching myself when I am in a taught masters. There is no opportunity to make connections with professors. The town is absolute garbage. Prices here are NOT cheap and the cost of living is high. I feel like I could pay the same for accommodation here for a place in London. There is no care or concern for master students here. I am extremely disappointed and really am unhappy with my choice to come to Bangor.

Chloe

Zoology with Herpetology MZool

I have really enjoyed my course as it is what I wanted to do since a little kid. I manage the work load quite well. However the student accommodation really knocks it down for me as you can barely get washed in the shower and the fridge size.