Bangor University | Student Reviews

2,444 Bangor University reviews

• Bangor University
Neval

Conservation and Land Management MSc

The university is very good to use in general but they should be more helpful to find accommodation. The success in the field I read is very good and my teachers are perfect

Jasmine

Bangor University

Electronic Engineering MEng (Hons)

The uni is very supportive and there are many opportunities available if you look for it. The lectures are always happy to help when you ask. There are many societies to choose from.

Mia

Bangor University

Zoology with Conservation BSc (Hons)

Very good, accommodation is good price and good location, course is interesting, plenty of sports teams to try, lots of activities run by student organisations

Liam

Investment Management MSc

Positive. met some great people and the majority of the lecturers perform to a high standard. My only dissapointment come from the way exams are conducted, and how long it takes for feedback and results to be recieved.

Elisabetta

Exercise Rehabilitation MSc/PGDip/PGCert

My experience at Bangor University is the best I’ve had throughout my whole learning career! Teachers are extremely open and helpful, the lectures are usually really engaging and the environment overall makes you feel supported every step of the way. I would recommend studying at Bangor University to anyone, without a doubt!

joseff

Biological Sciences MScRes

It's been great. Staff are very friendly and deeply knowledgeable, the facilities are very good and the location is amazing for anyone who enjoys the outdoors.

Shemar

Marine Biology MSc

It has been interesting. Everything has its ups and downs. I believe that with a few extra improvements, Bangor University can be the best university in its district.

Bangor University

really friendly university. basically a campus uni, because its so small but it has everything you should need. I've joined loads of new sports and societies and have always felt safe

Ailis

Marine Biology and Zoology MSci

University has been incredibly fun; we've had more field work and trips than I thought we would in first year. Being able to try out different sports/societies without a financial commitment has been amazing - I've been able to try things I've never done before.

Ricky

Geography PhD

Stayed to do a PhD after studying my undergraduate here, can't fault the teaching, support and facilities, especially in SNS Environment. Staff are all very helpful and friendly, I love it at Bangor!