Student reviews of Bangor University

• Bangor University
NK
Nicole kimber

Bangor University

Linguistics and the English Language BA (Hons)

Very good. Support offered if needed, resources good , facilities are modern and plenty of accommodation available. I cannot speak highly enough of the lecturers I've had due to their passionate opinions

Jess

Bangor University

Childhood and Youth Studies and Psychology BA (Hons)

It’s been good I have really enjoyed it. Getting to know new people and learn new things has been a great experience, I didn’t really know what to expect but since going to uni I have really enjoyed it

PA
Precious Alli

Bangor University

Medical Sciences BMedSci (Hons)

Good bar the work load that comes with my course. The university itself is great especially when it came to the financial aid I needed. The accommodation is beyond my expectations making me to stay in halls two years in a row and hopefully three.

Morgan

Bangor University

Marine Vertebrate Zoology BSc (Hons)

Experience has been good, sports activities at a plenty and uni work is great too. Friendly environment and easy to settle in and have a good time. Been a good 3 years

GE
Gwen Evans

Bangor University

Biomedical Sciences BSc (Hons)

Amazing. Not being bias, but Bangor is by far the coziest, friendliest university. All the lecturers behave like friends whilst maintaining professionalism which makes you feel more comfortable to talk to them. I have over 80 other students in my class and I know all of their names - we're like a family. I will be sad to leave them when we graduate!

Alice

Bangor University

Media Studies with Theatre and Performance BA (Hons)

Very good lots of society’s but should consider spending the money on more important academic things because they have enough clubs and society’s it’s good for socialism but should be spend on something else

DK
Dominic Knight

Media Studies BA (Hons)

I have loved Uni at Bangor, initially I wasn’t sure and it took me a while to set in, but it really grew on me and I began to really enjoy the course and everything else that happens at the uni. If I could go back now and make a different decision, I wouldn’t change my mind for a second.

Em

Bangor University

History and Archaeology BA (Hons)

Community feel, great course with experienced academics teaching, great facilities, student accommodation make sure you are comfortable and happy in your chosen flat and sort any problems out, many friendly societies and clubs to join, offer alternatives for people who don't like drinking and partying, lots of opportunities.

Daniela

Marine Biology MSc

I've liked it very much. There's a great chance for learning a lot of things while being surrounded with knowledgeable people interested in the same things that you are. Very fertile ground to be on.

Lucy

Bangor University

I have loved and enjoyed all 3 years at Bangor. Especially the oppurtunities to volounteer. Very supportive university and a lovely city to learn in. Would definately recommend the university.