University of Exeter | Student Reviews

1,626 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter
Bryony

University of Exeter

Business and Management with Industrial Experience BSc (Hons)

Have been able to try everything I wanted to and have been supported to reach and overachieve my potential. this was enabled by the great staff at the university and the friends I made

Politics BA (Hons)

Good Be prepared to try new things and make an effort to attend new events as it is a great opportunity to meet people outside your course, even if it is intimidating

Izzy

University of Exeter

I've had a really positive experience so far. Exeter is situated in a fantastic areas and many of the societies and sports groups take advantage of its location near Dartmoor and the coast.

Nicholas

University of Exeter

Geography (Science) BSc (Hons)

The University is outstanding. The facilities are adequate, but the course is excellent, the location is excellent, the accommodation is excellent, the staff are excellent, the ability to balance work and play is helped by a fantastic campus.

Geology BSc (Hons)

It was amazing, I slightly regret not doing a masters there and moving out of the university because the community of the university is amazing: everyone knows everyone and the teacher-student relationship is very comfortable

Lynd

International Film Business MA

I did my undergraduate degree in this university as well, I really loved my experience here, otherwise I would not choose to stay for an additional year to do an MA degree in the same Uni.

Leonard

University of Exeter

Business and Management BSc (Hons)

I made the right choice. Whenever I tell people where I study, they get immediately jealous. Because Exeter combines the social with the academics. Most universities in the Russell group focus on one or the other

Sophie

University of Exeter

Marine Biology MSci (Hons)

These have definitely been the best 4 years of my life, studying a subject I love in the ideal location with a great peer group and inspirational and passionate lecturers who genuinely enjoy teaching. I have been involved with some amazing sports clubs and societies which have given me some great extra curricular skills and opportunities to really build on my experience outside of academia and become more employable.

W
Will

University of Exeter

All in all it was a fantastic experience I will never forget, I’ve met great people, developed academically and obtained a strong degree at the same time, aside from a few incidents with teaching the university was very good for me.

Zoology BSc (Hons)

I graduated from Exeter last year, and have continued on to do my MSc (subject not on your list though!). I’ve loved being here and don’t want to leave. Would highly recommend Exeter to anyone I know!