University of Exeter | Student Reviews

1,626 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter
Rema

Law LLM

Good apart from failing to give me reasonable adjustments in my classes and telling me I’d failed and then telling that was a mistake and I’d passed. And then reading out the wrong degree at graduation and printing the wrong degree in the book.

Politics BA (Hons)

Exeter is perfect for someone who likes trying out new things- it’s full of culture and events and activities, but still feels like a community on campus! Like the marketing says, it’s “Probably the best university in the world!”

Rachel

International Heritage Management and Consultancy MA

Overall, my university experience has been particularly enjoyable, allowing me to get to know my peers and academics. On the other hand, when I have tried to access counselling and other mental health services through the uni this has not been dealt with as well as I had perhaps expected.

Clare

University of Exeter

PGCE Secondary Education (Science, Biology with Psychology)

Fantastic. The best University I have studied at so far and I have studied at six. I absolutely recommend the University of Exeter to anyone considering studying there. The facillities are superb and the staff friendly and approachable. The fellow students are interesting people also.

Alex

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

Easy to make friends and socialistic. great atmosphere and sense of well-being. can feel like a bubble at times. which can be good and bad at times. nice work life balance.

Jamie

University of Exeter

Geography BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Very good

Kingsley

Biological Sciences MPhil

Brilliant experience so far. Really enjoyed the personal attention, and friendly, informal and intimate setting. Supports high level academia but with a relaxed and well balanced work-social lifestyle. Great external and international opportunities for travel via study abroad, field trips and as part of wider research community.

Matthew

University of Exeter

Enjoyable experience Good location Very friendly staff Community feel Lifelong friends Good employment training Good extracurricular opportunities Overall an enjoyable and memorable tiem

Daniel

MA Translation Studies

I've loved every second of it, so much so that I returned to Exeter to do my MA and may well return for a PhD. After struggling with study skills in first year, with the help of tutors I now am able to work at a very high level and am extremely pleased with my academic achievements.

Sophie

University of Exeter

Modern Languages BA (Hons)

My Experience has been very good so far. It is a good platform for getting a job in the future. Living there is good. Good connections with London and Bristol.