Student reviews of University of Exeter

1,464 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter
Cath

University of Exeter

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

I enjoyed my time at uni immensely and just wished I'd joined more societies and earlier in my time there! I found my modules fascinating and many were highly real-world relevant.

Harr

Physics with Study Abroad MPhys

The best experience of my life really. You meet incredible people in a lovely place that quickly feels like home. The life/study balance is excellent in almost all cases and there is never any danger of being bored.

Ella

University of Exeter

Art History & Visual Culture and English BA (Hons)

University is great, first taste of real independence and a chance to join other like-minded people in societies, or create your own. Living with other people can be challenging, everyone has different backgrounds and standards of living. Just got to find your people and make sure you get looking at private accommodation for years 2 and 3 asap as housing goes quickly!

Callum

Engineering MEng (Hons)

Some disorganisation.

FR
Florence Riley

University of Exeter

Modern Languages BA (Hons)

My university experience at Exeter was better than I ever could have imagined. Not only did I attain a first-class degree from a top university but I also made friends for life. The academic and personal support has been incredible and the university campus made it a pleasure to study everyday.

Flick

University of Exeter

Ancient History BA (Hons)

The best I could have imagined!!!! Academically I am challenged but absolutely loving it- the professors are such experts that it feels a privilege to be taught by them.

University of Exeter

loved it. Holland Hall in my first year was awful, but that is due to the type of people the halls attract. Living in a house with friends in my 2nd/3rd year was great. The city is safe and a community.

Alexander

Business BSc (Hons)

Best uni experience I have had, i’ve Been to Loughborough before and there is much more on offer tab Exeter! Great societies, course, people, academics and facilities.

Loic

University of Exeter

Business and Management with Industrial Experience BA (Hons)

Amazing, probably the most formative four years of my life till now. The people I met there and the experiences I lived through have truly shaped my vision of the world whilst at the same time gaining a degree which has allowed me to pursue endless career opportunities

Mathilda

University of Exeter

Business and Management BA (Hons)

I've highly enjoyed my time at Exeter from the people I've met to the modules I've been taught. I sometimes wonder if going to a uni in a bigger city would have allowed me to enjoy my uni experience more but I don't doubt the quality of the educational experience I've received here will always give me an advantage.