Student reviews of University of Exeter

• University of Exeter
CG
Ciara Greer

MD Doctor of Medicine

Loved it to be honest. Exeter is such a lovely place and the ideal size for me. Not a faceless city where nobody knows anyone, but big enough to have lots to do.

Margalida

University of Exeter

Renewable Energy Engineering MEng (Hons)

So much fun, met lots of great people, the lecturers and staff are really involved. Social life is great and I love the course structure. Student feedback is listened to.

Ben

University of Exeter

Modern Languages BA (Hons)

Second to none. I would recommend it to anyone considering going to uni and I know all of my friends would agree with me. I think Exeter offers something for anyone and everyone!

Patrycja

University of Exeter

Law with European Study LLB (Hons)

AMAZING! I have loved Exeter and would love to get back at some point. It is probably the best university in the world! (as we often say). I would definitely recommend my course to any future students who are interested in applying.

Jessica

Conservation and Biodiversity MSc

My university experience has been amazing so far, learning a huge amount on my course and making forever-friends through the group activities it provides. Workload is manageable while taking advantages of all services provided by the uni. Lecturers are committed and passionate, inspiring commitment of students

Chris

Biological Sciences MPhil

My uni life has been great. Falmouth is small but there is still lots to do. I like the beach and swimming. There needs to be more libarary space. And desk space

Megan

Mathematics PhD

Excellent, I have a supportive but relaxed supervisor. I am engaged in societies and have support for my disabilities. I do wish there was more done to get other 1st year PhD students in the department to interact with each other.

Sam

Sustainable Development MSc

LOVED IT. It’s been so fun learning new things and meeting new people. Falmouth is so lush and I love living there whilst I study at the university. It’s great!!!

Rebecca

University of Exeter

International Relations BA (Hons)

It's been brilliant, probably more due to the extra-curricular activities than the degree itself but I was honoured to be taught by experts in their fields and learn so much in three years.

Toscan

University of Exeter

Business and Management with European Study (4 years) BA (Hons)

Overall, I am very satisfied with my time at the University of Exeter and would recommend the University to anyone interested in studying Business in the United Kingdom.