University of Exeter | Student Reviews

1,626 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter
Megan

Drama BA (Hons)

University at Exeter has been great. My experience in halls during first year was fun and private housing in 2nd and 3rd year was close to town and campus. My course is a mixture of theory and practicals, which is a really nice balance. Exeter has a great vibe.

Pandora

Creative Writing MA

My overall experience has been good, i've been happy with my course for the most part and have met lots of nice people. There are lots of facilities on campus and places to hang out.

Kanon

University of Exeter

Flexible Combined Honours BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

My undergraduate university experience could not have been any better, if it were not at the University of Exeter. As an international student who had never been to the UK before my university studies, I was quite nervous if I could fit in and adapt to the UK. But Exeter made that the easiest thing ever, and I enjoyed everything from my classes and walks to campus, and all the amazing friends I have made.

W
William

University of Exeter

Mathematics with Management BSc (Hons)

I absolutely love uni, I've had an absolutely amazing time. I made friends for life, learnt new skills and most important did plenty of growing up living away from home, 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Courtney

University of Exeter

My overall experience has been exceptional and I couldn’t think of a better university to attend. I would advise future students to come to Exeter because of its great atmosphere, social life, opportunities and support.

Molly

University of Exeter

Law with European Study LLB (Hons)

Very enjoyable in terms of social life and activity, but not very hands on teaching or support on how to achieve better grades. Year abroad aspect was very poor and needs much more research.

Jack

Mathematics MMath

Overall university has been disappointing. The course material is dull and is presented poorly by lecturers who are ill prepared, uninspiring, and make me and others wish we had chosen a different course and modules. The saving grace of the university is its sports facilities and the societies, both of which are excellent in quality and fairly priced. Overall if I could choose to do a different course I absolutely would. The university's staff and facilities are excellent but the course is poorly designed and delivered.

Jay

University of Exeter

Marine Biology with Professional Placement BSc (Hons)

Very helpful and caring

Daniel

University of Exeter

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)

Very fun and interesting with loads of opportunities

Diara

University of Exeter

Marine Biology BSc (Hons)