Student reviews of Teesside University, Middlesbrough

1,737 Teesside University, Middlesbrough reviews

• Teesside University, Middlesbrough
Chloe

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Computer Games Design with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

Its great being a student! It's an amazing experience to get to live with other people your age. There is so much to do at my university! No one is left out it is amazing!

emily

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Nursing Studies (Mental Health) (Pre-Registration) BSc (Hons)

i have enjoyed the cours so far and i am very glad i chose teeesside university to study nursing. i would recommend the course to other people who were interested in going to university

Q
Q

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy BSc (Hons)

Not what expected. Had higher hopes.

Sophie

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Childhood and Youth Studies BA (Hons)

Been really good making new friends and completing uni work making a challenge and experiences new ways of learning with my friends to help and building good relationships with some of the staff

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Nursing Studies (Adult) (Pre-Registration) BSc (Hons)

Enjoyed every second of it, everyone is friendly and warm, even the staff. the only bad part is organising work, placement, study, revision and personal life.

Caitlin

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

I’m in my second year and just want to get out into the ‘real’ world now. Nothing to do with Teesside just my personal opinion. I’ve been in education for long enough now. Just want my degree and to go.

tamuka

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Operating Department Practice Studies BSc (Hons)

i am enjoying it it has been really good they care about you as a student the social life is good they have good it system and for me i got i an iPad which was quite cool every year you get £100 for book amazing

c

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Paramedic Practice BSc (Hons)

I have hated every second of this course and have never recommended it to anyone. the university is the same and again would not recommend.

Hayley

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

English Studies BA (Hons)

So far, my overall experience has been enjoyable. I have learnt a lot and feel that i will continue to learn through each module. I enjoy the library resources and find myself spending a lot of time there to ensure that i complete my work to the best of my ability. I have also enjoyed taking part in student night life activities and getting to know other people.

Laura

Teesside University, Middlesbrough

Nursing Studies (Adult) (Pre-Registration) BSc (Hons)

The experience so far has been mixed. There has been changes over three years with lecturers leaving and seems to be a lack of funding for the course. Has been quite unorganised at times especially with assignments doesn’t seem to be a set knowledge by all of the lecturers. Course organisation needs reassessing, however there is some positives in regards to links with hospitals and practical opportunities.