Student reviews of Leeds Arts University

1,070 Leeds Arts University reviews

• Leeds Arts University
charli

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

at the start i was a little disappointed just because the uni was so small but did offer a lot which made up for it, 2nd year has been so much better and im proud to be apart of the uni and know the people i do and have collaborated with.

EB
Edward Barker

Filmmaking BA (Hons)

10/10 I can happily say it has been the best part of my life so far - on both a social and work basis I feel fulfilled and actively welcome work for the opportunities it can bring.

EM
Emily McKenzie

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

In my final year at Leeds Arts University and have loved it so far and am sure I will continue to until graduation. The tutors are amazing and I've made friends for life. The atmosphere in the studios is always friendly and welcoming, from both staff and students.

AM
Abbie Mooney

Illustration BA (Hons)

It has been thoroughly enjoyable from the beginning. I feel I have built lots of positive relationships and developed lots of professional and personal skills.

Filmmaking BA (Hons)

Mostly good. Settled down with some really good friends, and everyone on the course gets on mostly. The course is intense but it drives you a lot, which I enjoy.

Li

Animation BA (Hons)

Very good, but tiring. I've made a lot of good friends, and grown a lot as a person in the past few years I've been at university. This being said, the workload is heavy, and takes a lot of time. Generally speaking, the kinds of courses are something someone should only undertake if they are very motivated to do so.

Livvy

Illustration BA (Hons)

The uni itself has been so amazing, I'm really happy on my course and I'm always excited to be in uni. They have offered me loads of support for my situation and I am just really pleased.

Natasha

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Fabulous! Many oppotunities are given that allow you to access other things in and around the city. The university is warm and welcoming and a great place to be a part of.

Lucy

Textile Design BA (Hons)

I’ve had my ups and downs. Miscommunication between students and staff are low, and housing situations and finances can make it harder but that’s just part of life. Make sure you chose decent people to live with, don’t be guilted into living with friends if they are hard to live with

HL
Helen Laird

Leeds Arts University

Creative Advertising BA (Hons)

I love my uni, I traveled to be here from Northern Ireland by myself and fit right in. Everyone in Leeds is very welcoming and I’m loving my course. The uni itself is well located to town, other societies and shops but not far from student village of Headingley. I can’t recommend Leeds arts uni enough.