Student reviews of Leeds Arts University

1,070 Leeds Arts University reviews

• Leeds Arts University
Sarah

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I am very happy with my choice to study at LAU. I have loved being in a creative university with a great community of students and teachers. I feel that I would not have had such a good experience at a different university. I feel like I have been pushed to work to the best of my ability and made friends with great people.

patrycja

Photography BA (Hons)

very good however i do miss home a lot. But i have made a lot of new friends and because my old friends have spread out all over england i can go visit different cities for free.

Claire

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Very pleasant and enjoyed it so far - made lots of new friends and done lots of new things I wouldn’t have done on my own or living at home so it’s been a good opportunity to branch out for myself

Huma

Illustration BA (Hons)

Absolutely love my course. It’s oretty hard adjusting to university life though and I still haven’t quite got a grip on it. But I already feel like I’ve experienced so much and am growing as a person

EA
Emma Aughton

Photography BA (Hons)

My university experience has been amazing, I am very glad i decided to go here as it has really helped my confidence and helped me become a more practiced and confident photographer. If you’re looking for a welcoming environment with friendly staff, a huge support team and excellent utilities, Leeds arts University is probably the right place for you.

Sarah

Leeds Arts University

Year one is always a rough start, you will wobble a lot but you get a lot support. I'm now in my second year and things are so much more serious but I've found feet and I'm so excited for what is going to be my third year.

Amber

Filmmaking BA (Hons)

Overall I’m loving uni! I settled in quite quickly and the Lake District trio at the start of the course really helped to brake the ice and get everyone involved. I think the uni is amazing and the teachers have made everyone feel comfortable like they’re in a safe environment. The equipment is really impressive and the freedom we have to use it is also amazing.

kate

Illustration BA (Hons)

course could be a lot better but the tutors are very supportive, uni accommodation is very far away, counselling isn’t the best long waiting list. difficult to get used to

CN
Charlotte Nicholson

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Overall I have enjoyed my university experience so far. I have enjoyed my course and the social life of being in Leeds. I have found it difficult to organise my time occasionally but tutors are very helpful and understanding.

Chloe

Textile Design BA (Hons)

It’s been good I have made friends for life and I’m learning the exact things I need to be in the profession I want to be in. The city is a bit busier than I’m used to but that’s something I eventually got used to.