Leeds Arts University | Student Reviews

1,375 Leeds Arts University reviews

• Leeds Arts University
Mario

Filmmaking BA (Hons)

People seem great here. Collaboration between courses aren't always there on academic level but if you reach out personally to some other students there will absolutely be someone joining your project, almost guaranteed as people here are quite open to new things and it seems most people are fairly interested in filmmaking, no matter the course they are currently taking. (in my experience) Just wanted to show some insight into the stuff we deal with in the case you were wondering about this uni.

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

The course is really stressful but it’s been fun so far and everyone is really lovely. The students are very welcoming and there’s a lot of contact hours which is really useful.

Textile Design BA (Hons)

First year at Leeds Arts Uni was difficult, struggle to find your people, away from home for the first time and just general living situations that were brand new to me and pretty much everyone else, however just getting over that hurdle and transitioning into second year once you’ve settled in the uni isn’t half bad, people are friendly and you realise everyone is just feeling the same! Textile design is a creative and versatile course to do, I would highly recommend if you are a passionate pattern maker and LOVE to draw.

Mackenzie

Leeds Arts University

Comic and Concept Art BA (Hons)

Overall, I have really enjoyed my university experience so far. The lecturers have been very supportive and are willing to help me to be successful. I feel challenged by the work, but not overwhelmed.

jacob

Photography BA (Hons)

very good, amazing atmosphere and energy to the place, really is a safe haven for anyone, creativeness is a current rippling throughout and everyone is the friendliest people you could meet

Sarah

Leeds Arts University

First year was a little rough, second year I got back on my feet and finally third year has been amazing! I’m now really using all I have university wise and appreciate it so much.

Photography BA (Hons)

As a whole this course is going to help me a lot with my career progression and business. Although personally i dont feel like i fit in with an arty type uni. I'm not particularly arty as a person in terms or hobbies and appearance. I feel a bit of an outsider in terms of the social aspect. But in terms of the course itself i am enjoying that. Very engaging, very enjoyable and informative.

Joanne

Leeds Arts University

It’s been different to I expected. It’s so individual to your practice which can be quite intimidating sometimes. The facilities mean that production could be endless and go in any direction, print, metal, wood, plaster etc. Enjoy the lectures on offer too and not much writing needed

Beth

Leeds Arts University

Creative Writing BA (Hons)

Best decision I ever made to come to Leeds Arts University! The course is everything I expected and more and Leeds is a great and lively city to live in. I only have good things to say.

Jessica

Photography BA (Hons)

Pretty darn good, the university provides an extremely relaxing environment with all the support you could hope for in a time of life that can get very stressful. L