Student reviews of Leeds Arts University

Leeds Arts University 1055 reviews

Timeline Article

Overall I feel that the best thing about LCA are the facilities. I've really enjoyed having a huge range of photographic equipment to use when I want, and the studios are really well equipped with brand new lighting.

Timeline Article
Filter reviews

Mai

Leeds Arts University

Visual Communication BA (Hons)

Visual Communication is the right course for anyone who is indecisive about which area they want to specialise in or likes to work in an inter-disciplinary way. Leeds is good place to be a student.

Holly Standen

Leeds Arts University

it's been pretty great. The atmosphere is amazing and everyone is so friendly and approachable. I feel like i have progressed beyond my own expectations and I have a good knowledge of my subject area. I have had the opportunities and support to achieve my goals.

Megan Nicholson

Leeds Arts University

Creative Advertising BA (Hons)

I love my university! The fact that its a small uni appealed to me when I first applied as well as it being in the city as I am. The support from tutors and the uni in general is great and I can't imagine going to any other university.

Joanna

Leeds Arts University

Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern Design BA (Hons)

It is been brilliant, the course is challenging but amazing and settling in has been easy as the University is very welcoming in every aspect. This University has a very communal atmosphere and I feel like you'd always be able to get help if you need it.

Alice

Leeds Arts University

Printed Textiles and Surface Pattern Design BA (Hons)

Brilliant experience and amazing opportunities preparing and exciting me for the industry and future. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the facilities are fantastic

Hattie

Leeds Arts University

Positive. Good to move away from home and develop my independence. Great support from the uni's academic support and welfare staff. I enjoy making art and having a variety of uni workshops that allow me to do so.

Michael Godsall

Leeds Arts University

its been fun. I've mostly enjoyed my course and university life. However I dont think it justifies the extortionate price being paid, and Im constantly worrying about money.

Keeley Stone

Creative Practice MA

My overall experience is amazing, I definitely chose the right university and can't recommend it enough. I'm so impressed that my daughter will be applying this year to do the same course I'm on.

Alice

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Honestly its the best experience of my life. I have learnt so much, had some amazing experiences and will be very sad to leave. If masters were much more assesible (in terms of pricing and loans) I would most definetly proceed with further education.

Claudia

Leeds Arts University

Studying at Leeds Arts University has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s become like my second home and I’ve been able to excel in my area and feel as though I’ve gained so many new skills and attributes that will serve me in my future forever. I’ve loved my time here and will be very sorry to leave when I graduate.

Rating summary