Student reviews of Leeds Arts University

1,070 Leeds Arts University reviews

• Leeds Arts University
Kate

Animation BA (Hons)

Uni was the best in first year but it has just decreased, I don't regret coming here because of the friends I've made but I do feel very nervous about leaving and not ready for a job. I feel my work isn't of company standard and that I will struggle to find somewhere. I wish that the uni had more teaching to offer and tutorials.

Alice

Textile Design BA (Hons)

Fantastic! Great experience with good facilities and opportunities. Prepares you well to leave and think about a career. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable but could give more support and the uni could focus on social events more to bring courses and students together better

Zak

Textile Design BA (Hons)

In my first term, I felt that the University could have felt more, well, like a university. But once the new expansion was built and extra funding went into spaces such as the new Library I felt that I was in a University I could be proud of. Leeds Arts University is an exciting creative hub of friendly, ethusiastic tutors and students and I am really enjoying the first year of my degree here.

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Overall, the university experience has been great. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time so far at the university despite the hectic timetable and the workload. The people are nice, helpful and super friendly. Everyone listens to what you have to say and respects your opinions.

CH
Christopher Hoare

Animation BA (Hons)

Best time of my life, probably. I'm really happy to have studied here and I am pleased with what I made. The course team is great but the diversity of the city is especially wonderful

Sarah

Leeds Arts University

Overall there are bumps in the road an no university is perfect but i will say the majority of staff, courses and facilities here surpass incredible. Your transition into adult educational life will be smooth and invigorating

DD
daniel durack

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

spot on!Students are all very friendly here and I always feel comfortable speaking to random people or asking for help from both staff and students. The work load is as expected, enough to stay busy (in a good way). Lots of freedom to do the kind of work which interests you.

Amy

Illustration BA (Hons)

So good - the university is easy to be in and find your way around. people and staff are accomodating and not intimidating. Facilities are easy to use and timetables are easy to manage.

Leeds Arts University

Uni have been a massive change and uproot but I know I’ve made the right decision at studying at Leeds arts university. I now encourage people to study outside of London and explore the wider British landscapes.

Sophia

Illustration BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my uni experience so far because everything has gone really well. Everyone is nice and it’s great to be surrounded by like minded creatives. Plus the facilities are great. I love going into the studio and getting some work done