Student reviews of Harper Adams University

Harper Adams University 1077 reviews

Timeline Article

Harper Adams could not have provided me with a better experience of university life. The staff and students are all friendly, the course is brilliant, the social life is great and the campus provides a safe and friendly environment to live in!

Timeline Article
Filter reviews

Harri featherston

Rural Enterprise and Land Management BSc (Hons)

Great. One big community where everyone knows everyone and all willing to help you get to where you wish to be. The placement year has been extremely useful in getting my foot in the door and experience that you can’t buy

Fiona Macdonald

Harper Adams University

International Agri-Business Management and Food Chain Management PgC / PgD / MSc

I was an undergraduate there and graduated 12 years ago. I had a brilliant experience then and I appreciate the great quality of the institution even more this time

LJ

Harper Adams University

Agri-Food Marketing with Business BSc (Hons)

Brilliant! I would recommend Harper Adams University to my friends and family as an amazing country university where everyone is a community and all are willing to work and enjoy themselves.

Ella Stevens

Rural Enterprise and Land Management BSc (Hons)

Brillant (words can not decide how good it has been). There is always support and people who know actually know you as a person not as a number. The student voice is always taken into opinion.

Trudie

Harper Adams University

Animal Health and Welfare BSc (Hons)

Really enjoy it. It’s better than I thought with plenty of practical aspects. The staff are very helpful and lectures are taught well. The campus is nice and small and easy to navigate

Amelia

Rural Enterprise and Land Management BSc (Hons)

I love Harper - best decision I've ever made! I would recommend it to anyone. Harper is a family and I've made friends for life. The course is very interesting and will set me up for a great career.

Chris Vero

Agriculture FdSc

Everything i thought it would be and more making new friends and learning a lot of what i enjoy. Environment makes the work seem alot easier and more enjoyable.

Lydia Aaron

Agri-Business BSc (Hons)

I have felt so at home at Harper. It really is such a good learning environment where I’ve felt like I’ve improved in all the right ways. With such specific courses available, those you meet on your course are so likeminded. It is such a unique establishment and a really outstanding place to call my university.

Ella Hay Shepherd

Animal Management and Welfare FdSc

Absolutely love Harper couldn’t imagine myself anywhere else, such a close community from student to student and from student to SU, lecturers and advisors, the farm helps so much with hands on experience and placement helping with deciding my future!

Anna

Rural Enterprise and Land Management BSc (Hons)

Loved it, easy to make friends and get to know a lot of people by mixing with other halls and courses. The club socials followed by the su on a Wednesday help with this also. The regularity of lectures with very few cancelled shows that they care about your education, also the fact that they care a lot about your attendance.

Rating summary