Harper Adams University | Student Reviews

1,179 Harper Adams University reviews

• Harper Adams University
Meg

Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Extended) BSc

I love it. Best choice i made. Go to Harper. Great opportunites and small campus so you get to know alot of people. Its hard being away from home but its great once you get ised to it

Siobhan

Bioveterinary Science BSc

University for me has been like going on a 6 month residential where you make amazing friends, can go out safely, and can explore more deeply into your subjects. But this does bring with it stress for some people that find themselves with a lot more work than myself. Overall, my experience of uni has been amazing and I wish I could stay where I am right now for a long while.

Harper Adams University

Food Technology and Product Development BSc (Hons)

I really glad I picked Harper. Wouldn't change it for the world. The teaching is top quality, the facilities are good and the campus lifestyle suits me really well.

Guy

Harper Adams University

Animal Health and Welfare BSc (Hons)

University has been really good so far. Money is the only real struggle. Both the social and academic experiences at Harper are well shaped to give a variety of things to do even on a rural campus university.

Megan

Harper Adams University

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Very satisfied, had a hard 2nd year but have been supported by staff which has really helped. Great uni, great course, great placement experience. Good balance of work and social life

Carys

Harper Adams University

Agri-Food Marketing with Business BSc (Hons)

Best decision I’ve ever made and moving across the water has been made so easy by the amount of activities to keep us occupied and to get us to meet new people.

Keir

Harper Adams University

Zoology with Entomology BSc (Hons)

I have really enjoyed Harper Adams. I was skeptical at first as I have moved from Liverpool to the countryised which is a big change. Everyone has been supportive through my whole time here and I get on very well with all of my lecturers

Niamh

Harper Adams University

Agriculture with Animal Science BSc (Hons)

Before starting uni I was so worried about settling in and enjoying my course, but can honestly say I have not looked back since joining Harper and have had the best first year. I’d say that’s defo down to the community feel of the uni, as well as the support offered by staff.

Agriculture BSc (Hons)

It has been very good, Harper is a like a big family with lots of opportunities. It is on a farm which is ideal for the courses. There is a strong student nightlife and the halls are nice.

Charlotte

Veterinary Bioscience (Extended) BSc

I have loved Harper Adams so far, the social life is brilliant, especially for such a rural campus. The course is fantastic because the facilities and teaching is great! The sports is brilliant.