Bishop Grosseteste University

• Bishop Grosseteste University
SK
Scott Kidd

Psychology BA (Hons)

Positives: A small campus so not overwhelming Free parking Good access to Lincoln town Supportive SU Negatives: Poor psychology facilities Limited research Culture of bullying from certain staff members.

1 people found this helpful

AP
Amy Puddephatt

PGCE Primary (5-11)

Supportive staff - both academics and support staff Fabulous accommodation Picturesque campus Cute university cat Friendly campus staff (always say hello and never treat you as a number) Amazing historic location in uphill Lincoln Present and approachable Vice Chancellor living on campus

1 people found this helpful

JP
Josie Parkin
First gen student

Primary Education with QTS (3 Years) BA (Hons)

The overall feel for the campus is great. I like that it is a small campus, therefore the student support is a lot more personal and easily accessible. The only thing I would change is the lack of seating. As a student that does not live on campus, at breaks/lunches it becomes difficult to find somewhere to sit due to the existing seating areas being quite small. During lunch time it gets particularly busy therefore on numerous occasions there has been nowhere to eat lunch.

WO
Wing On Tam
First gen student

PGCE Secondary (Computer Studies)

A family-feel University with small-class teaching

Darling

(MA) Education with TESOL

It's a small campus where staff and students get to know and support each other. I feel a strong sense of community and belonging here.

SM
Susanna Matthan

(MA) Education with TESOL

I’ve been supported for the first time ever in my higher education journey. I am a mature student who is autistic and dyslexic and studying is very hard at times. I’m getting there with the help and support I need. I love our campus, the facilities and most of all the people. Genuinely my best student experience.

Primary Education with QTS (3 Years) BA (Hons)

Made some lovely friends at my uni Not enough bins on campus

Jessica

MA Children’s Literature and Literacies

Super friendly campus! I have late lectures (5:30pm-8:30pm) and there are no facilities open at that time so only vending machines are available. It would be great to keep one restaurant open so it's available.

EH
Emily Holford
First gen student

Education Studies and Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusion (SENDI) BA (Hons)

Their mental health support is unmatched.

Heather

(MA) Theology & Religious Studies

I love my uni. I think there can be some changes made. more books in the library related to MA courses, more things to do on campus during the day - because night stuff is usually catered to those who live on campus. Other than that I love it :)