University of Huddersfield | Student Reviews

852 University of Huddersfield reviews

• University of Huddersfield
Eric

University of Huddersfield

Communication, Cultural and Media Studies (MA by Research)

Worst experience ever, including the administration. Avoid this university. The tutors and lecturers don't even know their basic stuff. There is a total lack of ethics at this place.

Gen

University of Huddersfield

Popular Music BMus (Hons)

The overall experience on a practical level has been good. I personally have been having a hard time so ita difficult to judge how i would have found it without extra things to worry about but I think this uni has been a good fit for me!

University of Huddersfield

Architecture / Architecture (International) (RIBA Part 1) BA (Hons)

See previous section.

Sophie
17 Jul 19

Photography BA (Hons)

Overall I've made the choice to transfer because the course is not built for the modern world of photography. The tutors can barely teach and not being shown how to use equipment is a big no no as this is basically all you pay for. If you want a small town with stuff to do and a good course go anywhere else I beg you, for your own skills and your mental health just don't go to Huddersfield.

Tami

Podiatry BSc (Hons)

It has been incredibly disappointing. I am gutted I decided to do a university course and believe I was mislead when given information about the podiatry course at Huddersfield. I would urge anyone considering Podiatry at Huddersfield to go elsewhere. The facilities and staff may appear marvellous however the course is not equipped to cope with the large numbers they accept onto the course. Studying Podiatry needs practical experience - unfortunately, you don't get this at Huddersfield.

Ayham

Engineering Foundation (General) BEng (Hons)

It is a new and different experience. It is hard at the beginning to get used to the changes. But, it gets better after that especially with the help of the tutors

W
Wesam

Engineering Foundation (General) BEng (Hons)

My university is amazing. It provides great academic support and focuses on each and every single student to ensure that everyone is doing their very best. A lot of activities and events are provided as well to keep students involved and entertained.

Jade

Engineering Foundation (General) BEng (Hons)

Boring , bad timetable, messy syllables, small campus , at least build a pool pls , offer more trips , more small group teaching and more support for health care pathway foundation students , no more business n PLTS

Rami

Engineering Foundation (General) BEng (Hons)

It was a good choice considering all factors from tutors being involved and encouraging for students. The facilities are good and there is enough support for mental health and other problems.

Sport and Exercise Nutrition MSci

HzzbvzvsvsvdbsdbdhjddkxndvdvdcdcdcdbdhsududysgegecevevehejsjejekwnnwbavaaababaanababahahaNshbsshshvscsvsvshshsskksksksososoosososjshshsvsvscscvsbdhebebeuhxhsnnssjjw