University of Hertfordshire | Student Reviews

1,572 University of Hertfordshire reviews

• University of Hertfordshire
Taimour

University of Hertfordshire

LLB Initial Year for Extended Degree in Law LLB (Hons)

The university experience this year has been a very strange one. Since last year we’ve been taking online seminars. However this year the grading criteria has been quite harsh and I believe it to be quite exhausting. I just hope we have our graduation ceremony.

Mohammad

MSc Sustainable Planning and Environmental Management

Overall the experience has been immensly interesting. I have gained the required skills for the relivent field. Furthermore, I have also learnt alot in terms of employment related skills which is also very important.

Maya

University of Hertfordshire

While the teaching is generally brilliant, there are some practices that make me regret I went to this uni. Certain teachers marking is rather subjective, ignoring the marking criteria. When I presented a clear evidence that my work was mismarked, it wasn't even looked into.

Katie

University of Hertfordshire

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

Many women and men have the same shared experiance with SA where no one listens and where they get silenced in favour of the perpetrator because it is easier for many to do nothing. However this does not have to be the norm and SHOULD NOT be anyones experiance. I am writing so people understand when they make their choices of which uni to apply for that there is no suport here should this happen to you. Take the lived experiance of mine and so many others as the proof you need that you deserve better.

Sohan

University of Hertfordshire

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

I studied a BSc in Computer Science online. The tutors were very helpful and the prices are very reasonable prices compared to some other Universities. The course modules are well presented and relevant to job opportunities. The assignment feedback is very good in general but sometimes inconsistent from module to module. Overall the experience has been very enjoyable.

University of Hertfordshire

Aerospace Technology with Pilot Studies BSc (Hons)

The university is completely out of order, lecturers are always unfair when it comes to marking. University does not provide any helpful tips for international students, mode of study is unorganised. However, they always seem to find an excuse to delay your paperwork. Also, I have graduated since last year and yet they refuse to send me my transcript due to coronavirus “apparently “. Complete waste of money and time, you better off finding somewhere else to study. This is the worse university in England

30 Aug 20

MSc Social Work

Nothing would make me recommend this uni to anyone - even people i don't like. It is very subjective as to whether you will do well in class or not and unfortuately i was used to a more professional standard. I also feel it is more inclined to help international students or ethnic minorities and young people. I feel t is not really interested in others i.e white or older people

22 Aug 20

University of Hertfordshire

Outside the course is brilliant. Have got unvolved as a resident assistant. Joined clubs.enjoy the student union etc. Do not bother doing fine art here. Tutors are a waste of time and are always trying to compete with london colleges, which they will never come close to!

Hayden

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

My overall uni experience has been amazing. I have learned so much that I wouldn't have if I did not come here. Made some life long friends and I now finally feel like I am ready to start my career

Aferdita

University of Hertfordshire

Biological Science BSc (Hons)

It is a good uni with lots to offer very happy with it. Enjoyed my time and made good use of the careers advise facilities. Will continue to be part of the alumni