Student reviews of University of Hertfordshire

1,037 University of Hertfordshire reviews

• University of Hertfordshire
Anfernee

Graphic Design Foundation Degree FdA

Not to bad I guess . I'v learnt about myself and how to work.

Joseph

Graphic Design Foundation Degree FdA

Really enjoyable and learnt a lot. I like modules and have developed my skills. I like that we have learnt a range of things. Also I like that we meet a new people

V
Vicky

Business Management with Accounting Foundation Degree FdA

Overall, the university experience is good. Have received help from tutor from module when i need help. University module have allowed me to further improve my transferable skill.

Kainat

Business Management with Accounting Foundation Degree FdA

Overall, My experience has been great. I have received help by the Tutors and be able to have communication with them whenever its needed. I find this very helpful as on the days off if I need any help I know I could get hold of my lecturer.

SS
Sana Shafiq

Business Management with Accounting Foundation Degree FdA

It's been really good so far. I would recommend to future students don't leave work to the very last minute as it can be really stressfull. That is something I did in first year and in second year I planned ahead and it was really helpful. Try to plan your work first and then outside life after instead of it being the other way round.

Business Management with Accounting Foundation Degree FdA

Good in terms of classes and grade. As I do the foundation pathway at the west herts college at the moment I don't have much involvement with the university life.

Sayful

Business Management with Accounting Foundation Degree FdA

Overall a very informative experience especially in regards to job opportunities and internships. Also providing productive pathways to take after completing graduation

James

Business Management with Marketing Foundation Degree FdA

my experience so far has been productive but i have never found that there was an urge to strive for more. Teachers care only about their statistics and results.

Oliver

Foundation Business Management FdA

i have enjoyed my uni experience. Meeting new people has allowed my confidence to grow and the support i receive allows me to have a good understanding of what i need to do to pass my work

Mahfuza

University of Hertfordshire

LLB Initial Year for Extended Degree in Law LLB (Hons)

I love going to this uni, it is easy to commute and there are a number of facilities to help with learning and development. I've made a number of friends very quickly and the lecturers are easy to talk to.