University of Exeter | Student Reviews

1,626 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter
Thandiwe

Healthcare and Medicine PhD

It couldn’t be better! This university is located in a beautiful part of the UK, and it is a nice accommodation city. As a student from an ethnic minority background I was conscious on diversity issues but my experience was all positive. I would encourage any student to have exeter as their number 1 choice

Lucy

History BA (Hons)

Loved Exeter but was embarrassed to be associated with the various racism issues which are obviously a bit of a problem amongst Exeter’s clientele. I would want everyone to have had such a good experience like I did and I think I was sad that it wasn’t the case.

University of Exeter

Medical Imaging (Diagnostic Radiography) BSc (Hons)

I loved it . So supportive family environment where you felt like the tutors and lectures really knew every student. Commuted from home but felt included. Great study spaces especially on st Lukes campus.

Joshua

Physics BSc (Hons)

Generally it was very enjoyable and I rate the university very highly. The experience was pleasant, the campus is beautiful and it provided an excellent educational background that benefits my career prospects immensly.

Kris

International Relations MA

Overall the experience has been great! I’ve struggled a little making friends as an international student and I’ve felt overwhelmed with the work at times, but I’ve also met lovely people and the courses have taught me a lot!

Monika

University of Exeter

Economics with Year Abroad BSc (Hons)

Lots of societies so it's really easy to make friends. Great sports facilities. Close-ish to town so there's always plenty to do even off-campus. Contact hours could be better but overall lecturers are very good.

Tom

University of Exeter

Medical Sciences with Professional Training BSc (Hons)

Amazing. I wish I could stay here forever. I feel very sad to have to leave and I am really grateful for everything the university has provided for me both academically and as a personal growth journey.

Eliza

University of Exeter

Modern Languages BA (Hons)

Absolutely loved Exeter and all aspects of it! A super friendly university with great facilities and a really friendly atmosphere. Everything is on one hill and so you always bump into people you know and easy to navigate.

Pippa

University of Exeter

Best years of my life. Exeter is such a fun and friendly environment and now I’ve graduated I miss it very much. Can’t recommend this uni enough, best decision I ever made

Ollie

University of Exeter

Archaeology and Anthropology BA (Hons)

My university experience has been excellent. The subject is both fasincating and pushes you to work hard; I also went on some once-in-a-lifetime trips, excavating in both America and Kazakhstan. The lecturers are all really friendly and you never feel concerned about there not being someone to speak to.