University of Exeter | Student Reviews

1,626 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

My overall university experience has been great. I have met wonderful people due to having very sociable halls and have continued to make friends in my course. The lecturers are on the whole, very friendly and helpful. My personal tutor is kind and helpful and very supportive.

Holly

University of Exeter

English and Modern Languages BA (Hons)

University has been an incredible experience to learn a lot of new skills and to have a range of different, enriching experiences. I loved every minute of it - especially being part of a sports team

Andrew

Mathematics MMath

I really liked it. University was so good for me. Although I think that people shouldn't assume they need to go to university to get on in the world: just because it was the right thing for me, doesn't mean it'd be the right thing for everyone. It can be a particular strain on your mental health; which Exeter is fairly good at helping with, but it's still not easy

Alicia

MA European Politics

It's average. Exeter is a lovely city but the university can sometimes feel very excluded from the rest of the population. It can slo be hard to adjust to the "exeter bubble" i.e. everyone from surrey.

Tara

University of Exeter

Environmental Science BSc (Hons)

It was really enjoyable and I learnt alot. I would definitely recommend the university. The highlights was the amazing teaching and support from the university. The major negative was the lack of support from the student union and the lack of compensation we recieved from the strikes.

Tejiri

University of Exeter

My university experience was honestly unforgettable. I had the strongest support system, including friends, my academic tutor and my lecturers. I was taught so well that i can still remember some of the things i learnt in my first year of Uni in classes like Contract and Criminal law. I got to join some unforgettable societies , such as the ACS, Urban Dance and Kpop society. I met the most amazing people and have been propelled into going forward to achieve my goal of becoming a practicing commercial lawyer.

Charlotte

University of Exeter

English and Modern Languages BA (Hons)

I loved it but it had its perks and the teaching wasn't the best! The lessons were not of the best standard and I felt as if the languages teachers in particular were very overstretched.

Claudia

University of Exeter

Marketing and Management BSc (Hons)

Amazing, have completed one degree in psychology which I loved and now doing a masters in marketing, been a fantastic experience I’ve made so many friends as well as enjoying my degrees

Kieran

Geography BA (Hons)

It has been the best time of my life so far. The university is in a good location, has great facilities, and works hard to develop outstanding graduates. I would recommend Exeter University to people looking to study at university. It has a perfect mix of everything.

University of Exeter

Flexible Combined Honours with UK Work Experience BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Excellent, a great uni offering incredible facilities and excited lecturers. However, you get the most out of this university when you heavily involve yourself.