University of Exeter | Student Reviews

1,626 University of Exeter reviews

• University of Exeter
Megan

University of Exeter

Conservation Biology and Ecology MSci (Hons)

I loved university, it was the best 4 years of my life. The course was exceptionally well designed and taught, and was so interesting. It has provided me with a good background with which to start my career in ecology (although there could have been a few more practical elements). The lecturers were excellent, they really invested in your success and cared that you enjoyed their modules and your overall university experience - they were always taking on board student feedback to try and make improvements where necessary. Falmouth was a wonderful place to house the university and I thoroughly enjoyed living there.

University of Exeter

Flexible Combined Honours BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Very good, but hassle lecturers more, the good ones wont need it but some need pestering to do things. Get involved in a good sport to make friends outside your course/ halls.

Lauren

University of Exeter

Zoology with Study Abroad BSc (Hons)

Hard to join societies in first year for shy people. I enjoyed self-guided research when feedback is given. With compulsory discussions I was taken out of my comfort zone and ended up loving them!

Y
Yuan

University of Exeter

Economics and Finance with Industrial Experience BSc (Hons)

Fantastic experience at the university of Exeter. Good society choices including academic, sports and hobbies. Nice environment including a lot of greens and nice facilities on campus. Close to city centre and the sea.

martha

University of Exeter

Flexible Combined Honours BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

great, exeter offers great ease in the transition to university life, lectures make subjects interesting and the learning experience is very unique. societies allow relaxation and the chance to make friends with a range of different people.

Biochemistry BSc (Hons)

Overall I’m really enjoying exeter as I feel like there are lots of opportunities for me and I find my course very interesting and I found it a very easy environment to make new friends

Laura

Finance and Marketing MSc

I am in my 4th year at Exeter now and I love it, there is nowhere else I would rather have gone. I would recommend future students to apply even if they live far away as I am so glad I pushed myself to attend.

Miriam

University of Exeter

Modern Languages BA (Hons)

University was an overall good experience. I had a good choice of modules and found my course academically interesting and challenging. The facilities at the uni were excellent. It could do with more library space.

Lara

Education MA

I have enjoyed my time studying for a PGCE at Exeter University and am now studying for an MA remotely. Whilst living in Exeter, Infound the St Luke’s campus to be in walking distance to everything you need, including the centre of town. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful, with options for extra modules to broaden employability.

Olivia

English BA (Hons)

I have found Exeter to be an exciting place to learn English. It has such an impressive caliber of lecturers and tutors that are dedicated to suppporting the academic and personal growth of their students, broadening their perspective and challenging their preconceived notions of their subject and how they study it. They are the best part of the university as they are the ones who really change the lives of students.