Student reviews of Middlesex University

881 Middlesex University reviews

• Middlesex University

Photography MA

It was not a happy experience. The entire time, I kept feeling like I was waiting for the course to begin. It just never went anywhere. Nonetheless, I worked hard at my projects, took advantage of the facilities, and endeavored to gain knowledge and skills.

Student

Middlesex University

Product Design Engineering BEng (Hons)

Doesn’t feel like a uni, wouldn’t chose it a second time round. Remember starting first year I was only given course details a week before starting, the uni wouldn’t share any details as to who I was in student accom with, who my course mates were, had to take my own initiative.

Sarah

International Tourism Management BSc

Good university experience so far, enjoying my last few months. Advice for future students: make the most of it, it flies by. Plan backwards from assignment due dates to make your life much easier.

OD
Onamica Dhali

Economics BSc (Hons)

So far I could say that it's been an amazing experience. Like my course, the overall atmosphere as well as the overwhelming support from our professors regarding exams.

Oluwatosin

Primary Education with QTS PGCE

Good was excited to come back for my Post Graduate. A few people from my church I have been studying at my Uni as I always tell people that is a good Uni because I had good experience

Evs

Social Work BA (Hons)

Even though i live at home mdx uni hasnt made me feel restricted in what i can and cant do, haven't missed out at all in comparison to those that live at home! The sports teams and the sports facilities and sports events and parties are the most enjoyable and best thing about my uni!

SF
Sandra Fokem

Data Science MSc

It has not been long since September 2018 start, but so far I can only say good but need some improvements in the comments above. Otherwise overall my experience so far is good.

VR
Venkata raghavendra

Middlesex University

Business Management (Fast-Track) BA (Hons)

Its been a great experience since i came to middlesex . Some beautiful memories, got great frds, i have improved in my course works and received good help from tutors .

GK
Gleb Kapuka

Film BA (Hons)

It is good university, at least for the subject I am studying here now. It might not be the best university, but good for my course. People who want to do Film can be sure this is far from worse choice.

Josephina

Middlesex University

Psychology with Education BSc (Hons)

I am currently evaluating my options because I'm in need of a change. I haven't really enjoyed my course so far and I haven't found my place in the university. Nonetheless I am happy with life outside of classes, my flat and being in London.