Middlesex University | Student Reviews

1,473 Middlesex University reviews

• Middlesex University
Gokce

Middlesex University

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

There was ups and downs as at times i did lack motivation because i was in bed all day during online classes. However m, we did get much more support this year from the teachers and we also had chances of submitting work after the due date if needed.

Daisy

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It has been absolutely brilliant, I have thoroughly enjoyed my 1st year at Middlesex University. All the staff have been approachable, friendly, and helpful. My classmates have been fun to talk to (albeit in a whats app group and not in person due to covid-19), I can't wait to meet everyone again go on campus in September.

Thea

Middlesex University

Law with Criminology LLB (Hons)

Overall my experience has been good, especially during my first year, I feel that the university helped me to adjust to the new environment. Since COVID, although the standard of teaching has been the best that it can regarding the circumstances, there has been poor communication from the university. Whether that be with exams, no-detriment policy or when in-person teaching would resume. The contact hours have also be less this year which makes me believe it is not good value for money.

Rechal

Biochemistry BSc (Hons)

So . Yes I had a best experience at my university. Due to this corona outbreak I couldn't go to university much but I went there for my lab session and I experience the best from the University. Each and every tutor provided us something out of the box things which is related to our course and life. I am totally happy with this university and always admired my teachers!

Mahdi

Middlesex University

Business Management (Marketing) BA (Hons)

not my best experience of uni, i wish there was much more serivces and oppotunities. woud reccomend you do your research before considering a place. classes are quite loborious and staff arent the mst respononsive.

Daisy

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed university this year and have felt supported throughout my studies. Due to Covid-19 (so, through no fault of the university) I haven't been onto campus this year, so that is definitely something I am looking forward to this coming September (fingers crossed). I also cannot wait to meet my classmates in person as we have only been able to chat online for the past year which is not ideal!

Mert

Biology BSc (Hons)

I’m struggling to engage without access to actual in person lectures and the universities facilities which is a shame, especially considering the insane amounts of debt I am accruing to pursue this degree

Ellen

Children's Book Illustration and Graphic Novels MA

It would be better if we could go have lectures in person but the advice from the tutors has been worth it and helpful. The tutors discuss are projects with us and tell us how we can improve. I have improved during my time there and look forward to discussing my work there. The readings during theory are thought provoking and interesting to read. I’m happy with my course so far and am looking forward to receiving more projects. I enjoy how challenging it is.

W
Weronika

Animation BA (Hons)

The teachers were very supportive and always tried to give the best feedback when it came to projects. The lessons were taught well and I could understand what I had to do perfectly fine.

Middlesex University

Interior Architecture BA (Hons)

It has been a great experience. I have enjoyed chatting to my tutors and discussing different ideas. I loved learning new tools which I probably would never have learnt if I hadn't gone to uni. I do miss being inside uni as online uni means I cant use the university facilities like workshops and materials rooms.