University of Strathclyde | Student Reviews

1,283 University of Strathclyde reviews

• University of Strathclyde
Scott

Law (Scots) LLB (Hons)

Everything has been great bar issues with the financial support team. I enjoy everything such as the lectures and the library has excellent facilities which encourages you to study.

Harsh

Project Management and Innovation MSc

It has been a good experience overall for me as an international student. The Union is very supportive. Love the campus. Uni halls need and upgrade but that’s already happening.

Emma

Business BA (Hons)

Overall my university experience has been good. I felt welcomed upon arrival and continue to feel welcome. All queries are answered kindly and promptly. The accomation is situtated in a great location which allows me to maximise my university experience and have been paired with great flat mates

Chemical Engineering MEng

I love the University of Strathclyde for the plethora of reasons mentioned and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else, it facilitates anyone and has societies for everyone. An amazing place to study.

Connor

Forensic and Analytical Chemistry MChem

I have loved the uni so far. My classes have all been stimulating and interesting. For instance I have never done biology in school but I took a biology elective and it was hard but I loved learning new things

Nicole

University of Strathclyde

Architectural Studies BSc (Hons)

My university experience had been amazing so far I am slightly over halfway through my first year and I have already made lot of new friends and met lots of new people from all over the world. My social life has never been better and the work load although hefty is manageable allowing me to get the most out of my university experience and learn the most I possibly can.

Natalie

University of Strathclyde

Primary Education BA (Hons)

I am loving university, both the social side and my classes. I am learning to be independent and making friends and memories. My course is exactly how id expected it to be and i am loving living away from home.

Jack

Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with International Study MEng

So far, being a first year student, I've enjoyed a lot if aspects about university. The work load is extraordinary but it comes with the course I chose. My biggest fear going into Uni was meeting new people but now, through events organised by my courses society, I have a great group of pals both within and outwith the course.

Brian

Mathematics BSc (Hons)

Amazing. Would restart it all over again. I love strathclyde it was the best choice for me to take and will likely have a high chance of being employed in the future

Megan

University of Strathclyde

Education and History BA (Hons)

University has been fantastic so far. My course is interesting and engaging and I feel very supported in the transition from school to university. It has been very fun and the university have put a lot of effort into making first year enjoyable and stress free.