Student reviews of University of Cumbria

• University of Cumbria
VD
Vicky Downie

University of Cumbria

Primary Education (5-11): Inclusion with SEND with QTS BA (Hons)

I am enjoying my university experience immensely and am really happy that I made the decision to return to education at the University of Cumbria. My course is very inspirational and I believe will offer me a USP when applying for a teaching position once I graduate.

Clare

Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) MSc

I have enjoyed returning to education and have found the academic side much easier. I like having full access to facilities and being able to meet lecturers at the Lancaster Campus for support to (e.g. I was assigned a dissertation tutor here ratger thanCarlisle). The split site has saved nw a lot of travel.

MA
Mark Agnew

University of Cumbria

Very good. Although apprehensive at the start, i have found the distance learning aspect to be comfortable, and achievable, thanks to the set up, and online system. This includes the personal, warming approach of the tutors. The staff guided me, and without this, i simply would not have made the leap to start my studies.

Katie

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)

enjoying it. good mix of lectures and practical sessions and placements. can be hard balancing all the assignments as this uni gives you more than others. personal tutors are very helpful

University of Cumbria

Diagnostic Radiography BSc (Hons)

I have loved my time at this university due to the different events on offer like quizzes etc. there is very good academic teaching and support on offer. Student nights are very good.

Natasha

Coaching and Mentoring MSc

First class. returning to education has been the best thing I have done, and has been the right choice for me in helping me transition in my career. i would recommend my course and university to others.

zerqua

University of Cumbria

Business Management BA (Hons)

excellent experience, amazing tutors always available for help with assignments or explanation of something not understood, easy to use online resources. the campus is clean and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this university to other students expecially to mature students like myself

Lauren

University of Cumbria

Sport Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

I'm really happy I chose this university. I've made some great friemds and really enjoy my course. The only downside is that i wish that there was more going on society wise or in the city

Amy

Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) MSc

Great! I’ve loved my time at UoC and I’m sad it’s coming to an end. I have felt very supported I’m my time here and the course quality and staff support is second to none!

CB
claire broussine

Advanced Practice (Clinical) MSc

intense and looking forward to completion but very important content. insightful helpful tutors who genuinely want to help you and will do their best to support you