University College Birmingham

857 University College Birmingham reviews

• University College Birmingham
JR
Joana Roque

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

The staff is really helpful and lets you know about everything in the uni and tries to help you with your future career.

Radhika

Finance and Accounting BSc (Hons)

Till know I didn't feel any worst in my uni because recently I came to India in Feb ending and when I ever went to college for classes it has been nice experience to me ..

NP
Nikhita Patel

Specialist Hair and Media Make-up FdA

Best - lesson content, tools and resources Worst - for the expense we’re paying plus the kit we’ve brought for the course I feel like I’ve wasted my money on the kit we haven’t even used, I could’ve bought better resources for my study like a laptop or printer

Tania

Aviation and Airport Management FdA

The lecturers are very kind and supporting, they always help you when your stuck on a question. The campus gives off a great atmosphere, the positive vibes floats through every student, and everyone is nice. Theres also seating areas for revising or catching up on uni work.

1 people found this helpful

SL
Sanjeev Lohia
First gen student

Finance and Accounting BSc (Hons)

Nothing

1 people found this helpful

MM
Maria Magdolna Kocsis

Business Enterprise FdA

Has a variety of specialisations offering support to find a job or open a business after graduating.

NA
Nada Adrwish

I happy to say there are no negative aspects in my uni experience.They have been so far filled with amazing people and staff that go out of their way to help and support you through your studies. Overall, I would say my uni is my second home.

EE
Elspeth Edwards

Specialist Hair and Media Make-up BA (Hons)

I think there is a slight lack in facilities for my course & part of the campus can feel outdated. however overall i am happily enjoying my experience at UCB

AM
Aafiya Mansuri

Business Enterprise BA (Hons)

need to improve electronic resources for students

AP
António Pimentel

Business Enterprise FdA

Better communication from UCB to the students. And in the campus I lived for 1 year (covid 19) and was ok, the experience with the other students was really good (made good friends there) but the facilities were closed and the price was still the same.