University College Birmingham | Student Reviews

654 University College Birmingham reviews

• University College Birmingham
Agata

University College Birmingham

Aviation and Airport Management BA (Hons)

I love my university, events it is providing, great opportunity for students to learn more instead of just sitting and listening to the lecture. I would recommend it to anyone

Gintare

University College Birmingham

Hospitality and Tourism Management with Professional Placement BA (Hons)

It is perfect place fo study. There is a lot of support for every student from lecturers and other university staff. Lecture rooms are comfortable, modern and cosy.

Julija

Food and Nutrition FdSc

Brilliant experience, amazing state of the art buildings, great lectures and facilities. Really good place to study at, great location. Course well organised and plenty off support available. The only downside is lack of parking, wich is currently being built i believe.

University College Birmingham

Business Enterprise BA (Hons)

Very interesting to study with international student from over the world. Very connected and friendly atmosphere and easy to get some friends. Accommodation life is crazy and cool, you have your own room and it takes not more than 5 min to get anywhere.

Rochana

University College Birmingham

International Hospitality and Tourism Management Top-up BA (Hons)

It’s been fun and stressful. Whenever I needed assistance with assignments I always had help from UCB. Meeting new persons from all over the world has been a great experience.

Cai

Bakery and Patisserie Technology FdSc

Really fun and great, freshers was good but I am a bit poor now, amazing friends and people to talk to, the lessons are interactive and engaging. Assignments are well spaced out I love meeting new people and friends and have deffo made friends for life from this experience

Jessica

University College Birmingham

Bakery and Patisserie Technology BSc (Hons)

The uni is great, the lecturers are helpful, I'm actually getting good grades due to help and overall it has been the best and i can't wait for the rest of it!

Sabrina

University College Birmingham

Specialist Hair and Media Make-up BA (Hons)

Its been okay, needed to take a gap year between year 2 and 3 for my mental health and they were very understanding. I would definitely recommend this uni for any future students

Liam

University College Birmingham

Strength, Conditioning and Sports Nutrition BSc (Hons)

This experience was something i have never experienced it before. I had some down moments but my tutors helped me a lot on thoes situations, but I had some good moments as well. I strongly believe that university life is a life changer.

Afsanah

University College Birmingham

Health and Social Care BSc (Hons)

I have enjoyed every part of it because although it was a challenge, it enables me to put my Knowsley into practice and improve as a practitioner. Also I was able to gain part time employment which has improved my employability prospects as my skills have advanced massively.