858 University College Birmingham reviews

• University College Birmingham
Shagufta

University College Birmingham

International Tourism Management BA (Hons)

I love my university being part and help me achieve my qualification has given confidence and given positive outcome to show myself I can do better and achieve what I desire with focus and efforts.

Tanisha

Events Management FdA

I thought the university was great when I first started and now that I’m in my second year I’ve realised all the uni wants is our money and doesn’t care about the students mental health or that fact that some are financially struggling

Ana

University College Birmingham

The first time I entered the university I felt very good about my decision. I was always supported on my studies and on my practical lessons on the restaurant of the university. I really love it and recommend it to everyone thinking about studying in Birmingham. I’m really grateful

University College Birmingham

Aviation and Airport Management BA (Hons)

Enjoying my time here, have met some great friends and was given great opportunities with trips. Do sometimes think that the uni only thinks of the money they can make from new students and only focus on recruiting new students and not bother with their current students mental health and learning.

Agata

University College Birmingham

Aviation and Airport Management BA (Hons)

I love my university, events it is providing, great opportunity for students to learn more instead of just sitting and listening to the lecture. I would recommend it to anyone

Gintare

University College Birmingham

Hospitality and Tourism Management with Professional Placement BA (Hons)

It is perfect place fo study. There is a lot of support for every student from lecturers and other university staff. Lecture rooms are comfortable, modern and cosy.

Julija

Food and Nutrition FdSc

Brilliant experience, amazing state of the art buildings, great lectures and facilities. Really good place to study at, great location. Course well organised and plenty off support available. The only downside is lack of parking, wich is currently being built i believe.

University College Birmingham

Business Enterprise BA (Hons)

Very interesting to study with international student from over the world. Very connected and friendly atmosphere and easy to get some friends. Accommodation life is crazy and cool, you have your own room and it takes not more than 5 min to get anywhere.

Rochana

University College Birmingham

International Hospitality and Tourism Management Top-up BA (Hons)

It’s been fun and stressful. Whenever I needed assistance with assignments I always had help from UCB. Meeting new persons from all over the world has been a great experience.

Cai

Bakery and Patisserie Technology FdSc

Really fun and great, freshers was good but I am a bit poor now, amazing friends and people to talk to, the lessons are interactive and engaging. Assignments are well spaced out I love meeting new people and friends and have deffo made friends for life from this experience