University College Birmingham | Student Reviews

654 University College Birmingham reviews

• University College Birmingham
Joshua

Professional Chef FdA

I believe my experience so far has been outstanding. I may be getting up at 6am on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I still make the best out my experience and I hope my experience gets better.

Mateo

University College Birmingham

Business Enterprise BA (Hons)

My overall university experience is excellent because of high standards in staff and high standards in external things as how does facilities looks, study theatres and so on. I feel really welcome in university and because of amount time and effort that professors provide to us I have even more motivation to be better every single time and to take as much knowledge as i can till i am at university.

University College Birmingham

Its been good. There is a lack of student union which is slightly annoying. The course is a lot of fun but I do not like that there is no practical work which is also anoying

Cian

University College Birmingham

Digital Marketing BA (Hons)

It’s good. Would recommend U C B to anyone. It’s good. Would recommend U C B to anyone. It’s good. Would recommend U C B to anyone. It’s good. Would recommend U C B to anyone.

Kellie

Bakery and Patisserie Technology BSc (Hons)

It has been amazing I loved the course and the overall uni. I found the bakeries very similar to industry and therefore very cool . I really like the accommodation it is secure and comfortable

Jessica

Bakery and Patisserie Technology BSc (Hons)

It's been great! The people I am staying with in halls are now my really good friends. I've only had 1 dodgy night out and the rest have been great! I would say that laundry is a bit expensive. There's a tescos and a sainsburys walking distance away which is great for buying food or just some small things needed. Overall, I'm loving it! Although the work is a bit hard, especially with all these specific requirements that they have to go by, but I'm getting used to it!

International Hospitality Management MSc / PGDip

Great experience. Lecture encourage us to explore various area in the industry. Train us to read more sources from different country. Lecture give detail explaination, makes it easy to understand.

Oscar

University College Birmingham

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

Bear enjoyable

Sophie

University College Birmingham

Specialist Hair and Media Make-up BA (Hons)

It's helped gain more knowledge + confidence in knowing what I want to do as a career in the future.

Mariana