Brunel University London

1,373 Brunel University London reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• Brunel University London
RR
RAWAIYAT ROWSHAN
FIRST YEAR

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

It's the best place to study due to its amazing environment for international students like us and also the staffs and the professor's are very friendly. They have a great and peaceful atmosphere in the library which makes it more enjoyable for getting our works done. When we are tired of studying and want to relax our mind the university has the best food corners with reasonable price. The university also provides us with lots of extracurricular activities and sports like fencing, badminton, tennis etc. There are many societies you can join and get test of different types of people and culture. My best experience from the university till now is my friends. Being a person it's very necessary to have friends and thanks to Brunel that I got to make so many amazing friends and met so many people. Another best experience I would like to mention I have in the uni is how they provide halal food for the Muslim students and allow them to pray jumma on Fridays. Many unis don't take this into their consideration but it's an amazing and beautiful plan that Brunel university is trying its best to help the Muslim students in every aspect.

EB
Ellen Baiborodova

Accounting and Business Management MSc

The worst aspect: TPO must improve a communication with the EC committee and the Wise flow team.

TA
Temitope Akinola

Accounting and Business Management MSc

The school has great facilities that makes it very comfortable to study

Y
Yashvi

Psychological Sciences (Conversion) MSc

It’s a pretty nice university, the senior students and the professors are quite welcoming and makes you feel comfortable, I really don’t miss my hometown because of it.

MB
Mahima Bhuta

Advanced Clinical Practice (Occupational Therapy) PgCert, PgDip and MSc

Good resources, but needed the teaching to be In person

SK
Santoshi Korada

Finance and Investment MSc

The campus and facilities are amazing. The faculty and teaching is very good.