Arden University | Student Reviews

166 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Daniella

Arden University

Very interesting, supportive and enjoyable! I did a level psychology at my local college and really struggled with the coursework due to the lack of support, but so far I have gotten good grades throughout each module and that is because of the resources, support and quality of lessons Arden University has!

Sarah

MSc Psychology (BPS)

Its great and flexible but can be difficult when you are struggling to really understand a concept and you have wait for an email to explain it. I miss the face to face interaction that helps me to learn. You can't have it all though and diatance learning suits my needs.

Jeanri

Arden University

I am pleased with Arden University. As a distance learner I feel good to be able to earn an income as well as pay off my studies as I go. I have definitely made a good choice to study with Arden University and am grateful for this opportunity. It does get tough to study and work but man it is rewarding!

April

Arden University

Business (Tourism) (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

my experience has been awful, I joined the uni as i felt it was the best option due to my disability however i was wrong. I was lied to about the nature of my course, I did not get any kind of value for money from teacher or support staff. when i quit my course no one from Arden contacted me to ask if i would be returning to my studies or even to ask if I was okay. There are no safeguards within Arden University

RM
Roseline M

Arden University

Business (Finance) BA (Hons)

The first weeks were challenging in many different ways, as it was all a new experience. It was all new for the first month. I will always put more effort and I will encourage anyone who wants to study to put in effort and break the barrier, there are no limit to Education if one has the opportunity.

Jamie

Arden University

Business with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

Overall, my experience at Univeristy so far has been fantastic and far better than I had originally envisioned. The support that I have received from tutors has been fantastic, and the assignments that I have completed are good and have received good grades back from them. The social aspect of Univeristy life is however, not existent at this Univeristy, so if that is something you're looking for you may be disappointed.

Momodou

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

So far so good . Things are going according to plan. The student support team are very helpful and approachable. The lectures are conducted in a well-mannered environment. The modules are all linked to my work experience.

LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status LLB

HORRENDOUS. the worst university I've had the miss-fortune to encounter. STAY AWAY. spend your money elsewhere.

Indira

Arden University

Healthcare Management with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

My over all experience so far has been excellent. Yes, there are challenges but in life we all have one challenge or another. I am happy for what I have been able to accomplished so far and I am looking forward to continue on this journey to the end. The hotter the battle, the sweeter the victory.

Aditya

Arden University

I would rate this university average as there are so many areas where they can improve Like they can arrange company visits, special guest lectures, they can collaborate with the company and arrange placements and many things. The student doesn't get an internship as the university is not state-recognized and similar problems happen when students go for public insurance, they also not provide travel pass as other german universities provide.