Arden University | Student Reviews

166 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Asif

Arden University

Business (Human Resource Management) BA (Hons)

University is excellent, tutors are very good to explain, facilities are good, library is available, student support are the best , special Christmas parties are available.

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

Good. Great staff , excellent tutor. Environmental friendly and easy to access. I would reccomend this uni because the support is fantastic and the location is great.

Rebecca

Arden University

Criminology and Psychology BA (Hons)

Most of my year has left. We are now a collective of 3 groups. They are not flexible, they do not accommodate single parent families. Morale is very low within my group. It has some amazing staff and if they did not mess with your hours and made workshops more engaging. Would be great.

CarlieNicole

Arden University

Criminology and Psychology BA (Hons)

So far, I've enjoyed working towards my degree. Student support - The worst part Tutors - Lovely and Supportive Classmates - Support each other and are polite and respectful

James

Computing BSc (Hons)

Tedious with a lot of repeated assignments. We had two modules on Database development, one called databased design and one called implementation in both we designed and implemented a database with questions being almost the exact same with minor deviations but in essence, requiring the same effort.

sadia

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

i had good experience to study my chosen course, it did allow me to continue working and study, it also made my dream come true after looking my family for long time but it gave me the possibility to go back to study and graduate the field i liked the most

Carmelita

Arden University

Healthcare Management with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

Good experience! I will recommend this University to others that they may have for their future a brilliant and bright future in whatever they are looking for...All they have for your success in life. It depends only on your commitment.

Arden University

Business (Marketing) BA (Hons)

Professional, excellent and relevant content, brilliantly structured and well presented. I absolutely love it. The tutors are highly skilled and caring. I can truly recommend Arden.

Naomi

Arden University

MA Human Resource Management (CIPD)

Very welcoming, especially my tutor so far. And the exam staff were so reassuring to me, as I was the only student who hadn’t completed an exam for many years. All the resources were detailed

Oakley

MSc Psychology (BPS)

Overall I feel positive towards my studies and Arden support my needs towards learning. I was hesitant at first as it was a change for me to study away from the campus, but now I am settled in and completing assignments my self doubt has decreased. Great Uni !