Student reviews of Arden University

117 Arden University reviews

• Arden University
Toye

Arden University

Healthcare Management (Top-Up) BA (Hons)

Arden University is recommendable with my positive experience as a learner with their quality tutoring ,mentoring, problem solving skills and assisting learners to achieve their aims and objectives in individual specialty towards achieving academic excellence in individual course area.

Elena

Arden University

I have long wanted to complete my degree but had very limited options due to my location and current situation. Arden has given me an opportunity to make good on my goals which I am very grateful for.

Sarah

Arden University

Everyone is friendly and helpful. You learn so much get gain useful transferable skills. Arden University allows you to get international and globally recognized education from anywhere in the world

Claire

LLB Law LLB

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I have developed so much more than just academically and I am looking forward to the rest of my course and the future.

Anjum

LLB Law LLB

You will meet great people considering it is a very small bunch of people, you will end up becoming more like family. All in all, it has been a very reasonable experience.

Danny

Computing BSc (Hons)

Overall, not what I expected from typical university life. I feel my progress could be hampered due to the lack of tools available and specific tutorials for required software.

John

Arden University

Healthcare Management BA (Hons)

Since inception I have been able to improve on my academic performance in terms of assignments results and every efforts are being made to keep it up so that on completion of my course the final result will be high and the grade not below 2:1

Matthew

LLB Law LLB

My overall experience has been brilliant. From the module, to the staff it has been a wonderful experience. I cannot recommend Arden University enough if you want to study Law.

Lisa

Arden University

So far I've had great support and looking forward to the future. Dont be put off by a Blended Learning, i personally found it a great way to learn and glad i choose Arden to do my degree.

V
Valentine

Arden University

My time has been great I have been given support for my needs. I have been able to understand what is needed to gain a better start. My time has been a happy one.