Arden University

244 Arden University reviews

The annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards (WUSCAs) highlight the incredible work carried out by institutions for their students. Each year we send a team of review collectors to university and college campuses across the length and breadth of the UK to gather student reviews. Students can also participate by filling in an online review form. Over 30,000 students participated in this year’s WUSCAs, making Whatuni the UK’s largest source of real, honest, student reviews.

• Arden University
JB
Jamal Bizanjo

LLB (Hons) Law

Lecturers are quite responsive and their teaching is helpful

NA
Nena Atanasova

BSc (Hons) Computing with Foundation Year

The only thing is that there is no gym or any sports facility in our campus but overall there is great learning atmosphere.

Atz

BA (Hons) Business (CMI)

Dont bother wastimg your time or money!!! Ive had the worst studnet experience as a disabled student. Nobody replies to my queries and ive had incorrect fees added to my record twice, failed assignments I have deffered and now I cant get my transcript because of lack of communication and not being withdrawn by the support team. Im shocked that I cant email the Course Leader to complain as nobody gives me their email address. Its shocking how they are getting away with treating me this way. They have exacerbated my health and made it difficult for me to study during Covid. Why are you called student support? I

LA
Luigi Aluyi

BA (Hons) Business (Top-Up)

Having a blended learning opportunity was the first thing I considered great at Arden. But throughout my module I noticed the willingness of the tutors to help me in my assignments. One thing, I would like to have is more students in one class( when the students are studying the same module). This will improve lesson engagement.

AG
Ana Gaspar

BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (ACCA)

Very good University, rich in support and various workshops with loads of information. I study in Ealing, great location but expensive in parking

AB
Asha Badaruddin
First gen student

MSc Engineering Management (CMI)

Really supportive tutors. All the information is available readily. Engaging classes and the mix of cultures gives you a festive feeling daily. Great campus in the heart of the city.

IS
Izadora Santos

MSc Psychology (BPS)

I don’t think the support for the students is there, always during lectures there’s IT issues, feel that they a not prepared

MP
Mariana Prutianu

Master of Business Administration

The best!

AK
Angelika Kozuchowska
First gen student

MSc Accounting and Finance

Arden is a great uni in general. Some learning materials should be updated as they are out of date and contain errors. Also, some of the lecturers are not engaging properly with the students. Other than that it’s a good experience studying at Arden.

SK
Stephanie Kime

MSc Accounting and Finance

I feel like this university is a great way to get back into learning no matter how long it has been. I did enjoy the flexibility of being able to do my lesson from home when unable to attend class however this is finishing soon. There isn’t really any student life due to the nature of the way the subjects are taught. I can’t wait to finish my course and see what the next steps are available to me.