Student reviews of University of Westminster, London

1,305 University of Westminster, London reviews

• University of Westminster, London
Jayasanka

University of Westminster, London

Software Engineering BEng (Hons)

It's very Good and I've learnt so many things in my university life. I'm really happy anout my univercity. I came from a scholarship. I think this is the biggest gift i've received ever.

Piabazar

University of Westminster, London

Software Engineering BEng (Hons)

It's been great so far but I had higher expectations

Eloise

International Law LLM

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes it is a difficult degree but the level of support my personal tutor gave me was brilliant. The modules are so interesting and being able to go to The Hague and see institutions we’ve only ever studied was such a great experience

Di

Art and Visual Culture MA

Really bad experience. No social cohesion is encouraged and teachers are really bad (except for someone). If I could I would never go back there. It is not an experience to repeat.

RC
Rina Choudhurry

University of Westminster, London

Business Management (Human Resource Management) BA (Hons)

If you want to go to university go to the best of the best. Westminster was not that great. Didn’t like the facilities or teaching. Felt it was a waste of my time and money.

Henrique

International Business and Management MSc

i have been year for a week now but from what i see its really dynamic, the diversity of people makes it interesting and the professors are really welcoming....

Peter

University of Westminster, London

Really bad. I would not even give 1 star. If you want to study Law I would recommend you to do do so somewhere else. Most lecturers/tutors (with a few exception) are not good in what they are doing. Tutor support/feedback is minimal or non-existent. The classes are overcrowded (the university clearly took in more students than they could genuinely accommodate) and the building often had accessibility issues. Very bad University, to be honest.

Ruksana

Criminology BA (Hons)

My experience studying at Westminster for the past 4 months have been extremely amazing. Very comfortable and friendly in many ways.

Masooma

University of Westminster, London

Creative Writing and English Language BA (Hons)

It's fun and helps me come out of my shell.

Sarah

University of Westminster, London

The way timetabling is done (tutorials before the relevant lecture, which makes us look like idiots who don't study) is inconclusive, the way I'm spoken to by some of the teachers is rude and demeaning, I feel like they are taking the mick and this is a joke to some of them, like they don't care and are disengaged.