Student reviews of University of Southampton

• University of Southampton
Y
Yifeng

Accounting and Finance MSc

I am an international student, and I would like to recommend the UK than any other leading English-language study destination. Because its education system is pretty complement. I am very satisfying.

V
Vignesh

University of Southampton

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Excellent - friendly atmosphere and students, great union, course is wonderful and accommodating and university is beautiful. Would highly recommend UoS to anyone.

Medicine BMBS

I have really enjoyed university and all the opportunities available here. The wide variety of societies is very good. I would also recommend living in halls as it is a good way to meet lots of people early on in the year.

YY
Yuk Ying

Digital Marketing MSc

Amazing as I met lots of friends during my life here, learnt so many new things here, uni provided so many great opportunities to explore the city, the academic stuff and even work.

JS
John Smith

University of Southampton

Aeronautics and Astronautics / Spacecraft Engineering MEng (Hons)

Great, 5/7 would go again And because this bit requires me to write a minimum of 160 characters, let me tell you about Jesters. It's a poor nightclub but it is cheaper than others. Many students have "Jester shoes", which are a pair of old shoes you don't mind other people stepping and spilling drinks on

Bethany

University of Southampton

I've loved my time at Southampton. I've learnt a lot both inside and outside of lectures and grown a lot as a person. There's something for everyone, whether that's in regard to nightlife, societies, or something else.

RV
Rishi-Nayan Varodaria

University of Southampton

Civil Engineering (4 years) MEng (Hons)

I love it all! Jesters is the best. The levels of support are amazing and I couldn't hope to be at a better place. Mental health support and transport links are all flawless and the University and Students' Union are always looking to improve.

University of Southampton

Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics MEng (Hons)

I have had the best 2.5 years of my life so far. All the people I have met through halls, hockey and engineering have been incredible, and I've had some fantastic times with them.

Ieva

Physics with Foundation Year MPhys

Very beautiful university campus (a lot of nature, even park nearby). City is as green as university main campus. Teaching is at a high level with support sessions in case one does not understand something.

Rosie

Medicine BMBS

I've had an amazing time. I would defiantly recommend Southampton. Join clubs and societies and make lots of friends to see who you fit with best. Be as outgoing as you can at the beginning to try and make new friends