University of Hull | Student Reviews

3,645 University of Hull reviews

• University of Hull
Lydia

University of Hull

It's been pretty good. There's been bumps in the road along the way, but putting that aside, it's been great fun. Mainly the social side and making new friends, which I think most people would say. Also expanding on my interest for my subject too has been really rewarding for me, and I am looking forward to continuing this and starting to specialise in certain areas.

Hemil

University of Hull

MSc in Business Management (with Internship)

If I had to bring it down to 2 words it would be absolutely amazing. Uni of Hull provides anything and everything you need from a university. It's affordable, it's accessible and beautiful. The library is the best part and the professors are the cherry on top of the cake.

Chemistry MChem (Hons)

I'm staying onto do a phd, really love the atmosphere and the environment surrounding the university. Really interesting subjects and teaching opportunities. Excited to keep studying

University of Hull

Biomedical Engineering (with Industrial Placement) BEng (Hons)

Until now, I can say that this is an amazing experience. I’m from another country so live here and going to this university is one of the best things that had happened to me. I’m enjoying my degree, more than I expected, and lot of people are really nice and friendly, therefore I could say that this probably would be one of my best phase of my whole life.

Anesha

University of Hull

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

Seek out support if you need it, there's plenty of places to eat and the surrounding area also has takeaways and shops. We have great facilities and materials available

Joe

University of Hull

Philosophy and Politics BA (Hons)

Overall my uni experience has been very good. I'm on an engaging course that has interested me and helped me towards employment and I have also found many friends and had lots of fun

Geography BSc (Hons)

It’s been really great. I’ve made lots of friends, joined a society, I’m doing well in my assignments and I’m really looking forward to the next three years here.

Mara

MSc in Biochemistry

My experience, comparing to my Bachelor (University of Bucharest, Romania) is obviously a good one. But the Uni is very unorganised and the timetable is always a mess. Since my MSc Biochemistry module is in its first year, they didn't manage to include us ( we are 3 people at this module) very well in their academic planning. So, we do what others do, but I cannot see a very clear direction for our academic plan.

James

University of Hull

Good enjoyable lots of new friends. Lots of good places to go. Lots of food. Lots of pubs. Lots of nice people. Good location. A very good experience so far ☺.

Takeetha

University of Hull

Forensic Science (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

My overall experience at the university has been great, as long as you use you're voice and speak out when you have concerns, all the staff are accomodating were possible