Student reviews of University of Hull

Advanced Computer Science MSc

pretty good

sophie

Biochemistry BSc (Hons)

its been stressful more than anything, this is because its not been taken into consideration that everyone came onto the course with different levels of knowledge, its been difficult trying to learn advanced areas of science when I didn't even know the basic level.

Priyanka

University of Hull

Business Management (with study abroad) BA (Hons)

Allow us to learn, but also to enjoy our student life, and make it easier to experience new activities, but also travel across the country. And the inclusion of people is great !

Jessica

Geography BA (Hons)

It's been great. I have made a lot of new friends from all different socities and courses, it's so easy to know people here with the university being in the position it is and housing all around it.

KH
Kelly Ho

University of Hull

Early Childhood Education and Care (Top up) BA (Hons)

Good !!!! It’s fun Teachers are so sweet and nice to us Always give advice and the way on how to do it They treat us like a friend but on the other hands they can also teach us so good

Micheala

Criminal Justice and Crime Control MA

I have enjoyed my time at Uni, It has been an invigorating experience as an older learner. There are many things I would never have thought I could have achieved prior and because of this I would advocate uni life to everyone who is willing to give it a go.

Imogen

Midwifery BSc (Hons)

I have had an overall positive experience. Although i have not experienced a 'typical' student experience due to my degree and its high demands. The campus is lovely and well equipped. The city is enjoyable and I am never at a loss of things to do .

Jessica

University of Hull

Criminology with Forensic Science BA (Hons)

So far my experience of university has been Interesting- I’ve become a lot more confident and basically grown into a person I never thought I could be. I really enjoyed how easy it was to make friends as when you start uni you are all in the same boat and no one wants to be left on their own so you sort of just stick together and bond.

Selina

University of Hull

Logistics and Supply Chain Management BSc (Hons)

As a foreign student I loved the students atmosphere here. So many different interesting people that I’ve met so far and great opportunities to get involved somewhere.

Lisa

University of Hull

Business Management (with foundation year) BA (Hons)

My overall experience so far has been good, I would advise potential students to research their course of choice in depth, ask other students how they find campus life and utilise the support network that is in place.