Student reviews of University of Chichester

644 University of Chichester reviews

• University of Chichester
Rachel

University of Chichester

Business Management and Event Management BA (Hons)

As a mature student I was worried about returning to education and studying with people half my age. I am so glad that I decided to go for it. The other students and tutors have been great and I love the environment.

Harry

University of Chichester

Business Management BA (Hons)

The past three and a half years at the University of Chichester have been great, the course itself as well as the tutors have enabled me to further myself academically and I would certainly recommend.

Samuel

University of Chichester

Business Management and Event Management BA (Hons)

My experience is very good, as somebody who didn’t want to go to university and get in debt, the degree apprenticeship has offered me a debt free degree with a lot of work experience too

Rebecca

University of Chichester

its great, haven't actually started yet but was sent this survey to fill out so I'm making an educated guess on the open day i attended in the summer before applying

Freya

University of Chichester

Music Performance & Acting for Film BA (Hons)

My first semester of my first year was abysmal. I felt that I wasn't being listened to, I was then immediately allowed to swap onto a different course and since then things have improved dramatically.

Pippa

Social Work BA (Hons)

It has been really positive, everyone is friendly and there is a lot to get involved with. I have found that I have had loads of access to support with my studies which helps me feel relaxed.

Advanced Applied Psychology MSci

I love Chichester. It isn’t perfect but it is close to amazing as you can get. It’s a small quiet uni that is focussed on its students, and with so many different courses. I am even doing a PhD here. I would advise coming to see the campus even if you hadn’t considered!

Autumn

Theatre BA (Hons)

Although still only first year I’m absolutely loving being at this university, if you’re willing to work hard doing a subject you love, with a friendly and family like atmosphere then this is the uni for you

NIckey

Acting BA (Hons)

LOVE IT! BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. It is a wonderful place to study and socialise. With great teachers, lessons and friends, I could not imagine a better place to study for me personally.

Jenny

Education BA (Hons)

Very welcoming and incredible supportive, in very areas the university has excelled my expectations. The equipment very good, lovely bar, coffee shop and excellent study areas