University of Chichester | Student Reviews

963 University of Chichester reviews

• University of Chichester

University of Chichester

Primary Teaching (QTS) BA (Hons)

The pandemic has been hard for everyone, and I don’t doubt that includes the university. The head of course has tried his hardest to make our experience good, but being in a pandemic it just wasn’t really possible. We’ve been fortunate to have some IRL lessons remaining, as well as the library being open. But overall it’s just been rather underwhelming.

Joseph

University of Chichester

Dance Performance BA (Hons)

Worked as well as we can with covid guidelines and still feel i receive the support and lectures needed for my course, even tho i have been injured. Also gained support for essays and prepared me well considering i had more than everyone else because i couldn’t take part in practical modules

Isobel

University of Chichester

Primary Teaching with Early Years with QTS BA (Hons)

University of Chichester has been a very supportive university. The staff go above and beyond to support everyone and make sure you have the best experience. My cohort was less than 100 people which allowed me to know everyone, and I always felt comfortable. The lecturers know everyone by name and you build relationships with them. I have be supported in every way possible, including finding jobs. I will miss university when I start my job.

Mairead

University of Chichester

Physical Education (Secondary Years) BA (Hons)

I know I wouldn’t have had the same experience anywhere else. Maybe because it’s a small uni, but it really does feel like we’re our own village where you know everyone. All the staff are so supportive and down to earth, which makes learning so much easier, and when it comes to mental health and student experience, that stuff always comes first. I was never treated like a number.

Nell

University of Chichester

Music with Musical Theatre BA (Hons)

The University of Chichester has been absolutely amazing for me. The course itself is great and the lecturer's are amazing at being able to help. They have a very personal involvement in students life and wellbeing and how to help balance it with any external issues. The wellbeing team is absolutely amazing and as a first year the university does a great job at helping their students intergrate.

Ray

University of Chichester

Politics and Contemporary History BA (Hons)

The teaching staff are great and before the third lockdown I was able to get involved with my sports club which has been a fantastic source of stability for me. I've had support in my lectures in regards to having a disability and this has allowed me to achieve four firsts this year. It's such a shame about the lockdowns and the learning online but the lecturers have been working so hard to make the online classes engaging and as informative and accessible as possible.

Katrina

University of Chichester

Acting for Film BA (Hons)

I wish someone told me all this before I went because I had never been so excited to go somewhere and been so disappointed. Just feel like a waste of a year and waste of my money.

Joshua

University of Chichester

Screen Acting and Creative Technologies BA (Hons)

Overall, the average weekly lessons are exactly that, average. There’s nothing too special about them. But the productions and intensive modules are amazing. When you get the chance to work on a full scale set with industry professionals it’s absolutely amazing. The facilities you get here are brilliant, they provide you with an enormous green screen room and all of the lessons you could possibly need to use it. Not to mention the huge amount of high end equipment available to students to use in their films. I personally think some of the experiences here are absolutely worth it. It’s a pretty good uni.

Hannah

University of Chichester

Music and Cabaret Performance BA (Hons)

Everyone is so friendly and supportive and all the staff are very positive which has given an amazing experience so far. We have lots of opportunities given to us for work within the university as student ambassadors.

Behdokht

University of Chichester

Early Childhood (Top Up) BA (Hons)

I am happy with my choice of study and I quite enjoy my course. Lecturers are very friendly and supportive too. However, I expect more access of the library resources.