University of Chichester | Student Reviews

833 University of Chichester reviews

• University of Chichester

University of Chichester

Musical Theatre (Triple Threat) BA (Hons)

Brilliant - great social life and brilliant teaching. Would highly recommend the Triple Threat course for any prospective students. I would advise that you steer clear of the joint honours musical theatre courses.

Helen

University of Chichester

Really enjoying it so far. The course covers a range of interesting topics. It can be challenging at times but in a good way. I'm glad I chose the course that I did. There is also support on hand from student support or tutors/lecturers. Great facilities.

University of Chichester

Sport Coaching BSc (Hons)

Its been the best experience of my life ive gained so much confidence in my self meet some great people who i will stay in contact with my whole and i just want this £100 voucher so i can treat my pals to a nice meal

Rebeca

University of Chichester

Music and Musical Theatre BA (Hons)

AMAZING!!! i have loved every second being at Chichester, I truly feel like I’ve made friends for life, I feel like in the short amount of time that I’ve been here (three months) I really progressed in my skills and confidence and I wouldn’t choose another university if I had the choice. Chichester as at the University feels like a family while it’s so small it helps you feel protected but at the same time you’re encouraged to grow and live as an adult with their support from everyone around you as well.

Beth

Dance BA (Hons)

Challenging but enjoyable. The course was good, but need more space and facilities for dancing. Could do with more full time lecturers to balance work and help students slightly more

Emma

Dance Science BSc (Hons) / MSci MSci

Overall, I’ve had a very enjoyable experience at university so far. I’ve had so much fun and I’m really enjoying my classes. The people are great and the tutors are very knowledgeable in their field and are easy to talk to and work with. If I have struggled, I got the help I needed and made everything much easier.

Bronwyn

University of Chichester

Music and Musical Theatre BA (Hons)

I have met some people I will be friends with for the rest of my life. And made some unforgettable memories. The course has gotten better over the years, and the tutors treat us like fellow adults instead of children.

Leah

University of Chichester

Primary Teaching (QTS) BA (Hons)

University had been a hard but very rewarding time, I personal have grown so much academicly and also as a person to move forward in the world of teaching. Every step so far and been supported by the staff at uni

Isabella

MA Creative Writing

I love the university and I couldn't have made a better choice. As I am an exchange student, I can compare it to my German home university and can say that this university is so much better in terms of support, and in terms of being a student known by name and not just by number. The lecturers are the most amazing and supportive people I've met in a university context, and everyone makes you feel welcomed and important that you are a part of the university - even if it is for only a limited period of time.

Leonie

University of Chichester

Physical Education (Secondary Years) BA (Hons)

I was scared to attend university but now being there, it’s definitely the right choice. Settled in well and love the course I am on. University is a different experience to life and worth trying